2.0 TDI Oil leaking

ikobek

TDI
2.0 TDI BPW
Hello to everyone! I own 2007 2.0tdi A4. I realised some oil leaks hinter the engine this morning. When i open the hood, i can see some oil leaks on the engine. First one is on the carter gases house and air hose. I see that there is to much oil on the left side(passenger side) of the engine block, where the crank ist - above the carter. It's all covered with oil.
So my oil level never dropped. I see some oil leaks on the carter gases hose since i own the car, but i never looked for the engine block and i am not sure that the oil there is new. For first time i see oil leaks hinter the car and it comes directly from the air hole (in the middle) of the engine hinter cover.
What can cause those leaks?

ikobek

TDI
2.0 TDI BPW
So i finally had a time for the car. The problem ia still going. I removed the engine hinter cover and everything on the passenger side was covered with oil and i can't find where directly it comes. So i cleaned everything. After some kilometers driving i checked again and i can see some leaking on one point. I will upload a photo
Before the cleaning
And after

It's somewhere coming from the head gasket. Can the reason be the head gasket. I never had bad compression or coolant lose.