TDI's in New England

Dr. Engine

TDI
2010 VW Jetta TDI
There are a lot of TDI's in the area. I have been traveling from NH to Boston and see many TDI's on my way. Post here if you see me or others in the club.

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
I travel 101 to the coast every day, I probably see probably 3-4 during rush hour. I do agree they are out there. Way more CR's than the Mk4s.

turboboost1

Veteran Member
TDI
None, Did the buyback
I travel Rte 3 south from Nashua to 495 every day. I always see several TDI's. None with the TDI Club plate frame though.

n1das

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2014 BMW 535xd ///M-Sport, 2012 BMW X5 Xdrive35d, former 3x TDI owner
I travel Rte 3 south from Nashua to 495 every day. I always see several TDI's. None with the TDI Club plate frame though.
You'll see mine eventually. :cool:

I travel Route 3 south from Nashua to 495 and then 495 down to Route 9 or MA Pike then get off in Framingham.

My 2005 ATD PD JWagen TDI has N1DAS- on it.
My 2010 JSW has N1DAS+ on it.

Both have the TDIclub plate frame. :cool:

corvettecrazy

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta TDI manual
I drive around a lot but I took all the badges off the back. Thus you'd have to listen to it to figure out if it was diesel.

emerscape

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Touareg TDI Lux
I'm out and about quite a bit but don't have a tdiclub frame because I don't like the look. I will get a small tdiclub sticker. In the meantime if you see a black tdi with a Thule/Volvo Atlantis 1800 it's me!

Rbet

TDI
2011 Golf TDI 2dr DSG
You may have seen me pulled over on 495 south this morning between exits 32 and 31. Bagged for 90 in a 65 but the cop was nice enough to pull me over before the construction zone started.

rudymadethis

TDI
VW Golf TDI 2011 (4dr/DSG). Candy White
If anyone is ever driving in Southern CT, my TDI can generally be seen driving anywhere between Milford and New Haven on I-95 during both the morning commute and rush hour!

Q-Ship

TDI
2009 Jetta, U Boat Grey
Like corvettecrazy, I shaved the back of my Jetta. I drive from Portland to Portsmouth most days and see a few TDIs along the way.

megaladon6

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GLS
here's an ironic one: i just saw my car! i sold her almost exactly a year ago (less than a week) and just passed her on the highway.

WEB

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 JETTA
I am currently commuting from southern ME to Boston everyday and see several TDI's. However, we are moving to Nashua, NH next week and I will be commuting to Boston from there. So if you see a Grey Jetta with WA plates, that's me.

bennybmn

Veteran Member
TDI
(Formerly) '11 Jetta 6 speed, Alltrack 6MT
I get up to the Boston/Worcester area a lot (friends/family/went to college there). So you may see my sorry NY plates there... Or up in VT!

Locnar

Veteran Member
TDI
'13 Jetta 6MT
I ride back and forth on 293 from Merrimack to Manchester everyday & monthly ride up and down 89 to Burlington VT and back. Im still new to diesels, so I always want to honk at other TDI's when I see them. Of course, I don't. Mostly because I'm afraid I'll be in our minivan when I do it, and will get the stink eye from the other driver.

Last edited:

smokey_bearme

TDI
2002 jettas
I live In northern Maine currently with a non-running black mk3 at my house In which I need a At least a new head and maybe an injection pump so if anybody has or knows about any in good shape pm me . My Girlfriend also has a black mk3 in the Augusta area that we have driven around

Car901

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 JSW 6spd, Black, in and out - traded for '17 Alltrack
You'll see my chariot running between Brockton & Boston daily, plus up to Center Ossipee on weekends.

WEB

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 JETTA
Saw a green MK IV Jetta southbound on 3 a little past Nashua, NH early this morning. Then a MK IV Golf on 93 heading into Boston. This afternoon on the way home there was a silver MK V Jetta. Can't remember if it was on 93, 95, or 3.

CFM

Veteran Member
TDI
1995 Saturn with a 1997 TDI drivetrain.
For a long time I was commuting between Wells, ME and Portsmouth, NH, but I have a new job working third shift in Rochester, NH, so my commute is mostly back roads. But when the fall semester starts, I'll be leaving work and driving to the SMCC campus four mornings a week, so if you see a dark blue/black Saturn with a TDI badge on the back, it's me!

Dunno513

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 NB PD-TDI DSG
Not sure how common this is.. but an A4 Jetta WITHOUT :eek: a badge southbound on the Spaulding Tpk in Rochester this afternoon. If it wasn't for the rain my nose would have never noticed...

Fess up... whatcha really running in that tank...:D

mrmmacd77

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta TDI Premium
I commute from Worcester to Hudson on 290 everyday... I see a couple TDI's every now and then... If you see a White on tan mk 6 pass ya with PA plates throw a wave... :)

CCoiler

TDI
'12 reflex silver metallic JSW, 6spd , pano ,portos
on the cape

On Cape Cod I have seen a orange Golf lots of mods and very low. and today in Harwich a jsw like mine but dark gray with tdi badge in front grill lowered and nice wheels.

JayTee013

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 jetta TDI, 1992 toyota Pickup TDI project
If you ever see a Black lifted tdi with oversized mud tires and a light bar on top and HID lights on a front mounted light bar, it was me. More than likely you will hear it too. 3" straight exhaust turbo back. Hard one to miss...

I commute daily from CT to rhode island RT44 to RT6 to I295 to I95 and then up either I-91 or I-93 to Northern NH on weekends.

bennybmn

Veteran Member
TDI
(Formerly) '11 Jetta 6 speed, Alltrack 6MT
You guys will be seeing mine pass thru next month. Wedding in PEabody MA followed by seeing the movie "Ted" with my college buddies in Lowell :)

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
Lots of TDIs around here. :D I just put a TDIClub frame on my MKVI Golf so look for that. My wagon has no Jetta badge, but has the TDI badge. And if you're in Amherst and see a white A3 TDI or a somewhat beat-up silver 2-door Golf TDI, those are my sons'.

burpod

teh stallionz!!1
TDI
82 rabbit vnt ahu, 98 jetta vnt ahu, 05 parts car, 88 scirocco.. :/
if anyone sees a red/orange mk1 rabbit flying around at high rates of speed... that's me :D

Last edited:

GTiTDi

TDIClub Enthusiast, Macht Schnell! Vendor , w/Busi
3 Spruce st Wareham, gateway to Cape Cod Massachus
TDI
'91 GTI CJAA swap,'02 Jetta wagon ALH swap, '03 GTI 1.8T rally car, '03 Sprinter 3500
what color is organe Guthrie?

If anyone sees an alpine white mk2 GTI with a side exit or a rusted out dark green jetta tdi with a thule rack, that's me!

CCoiler

TDI
'12 reflex silver metallic JSW, 6spd , pano ,portos
In Barnstable yesterday on phinny's lane, I passed a mk3 cabrio all black. Sounded swapped. Anyone on here?