Vag-Com Issues, Help?

penclnck

Do these cars have power windows? If not, then there won't be any CCM to scan in the first place, you would want to go into address 35 for "Cent. Locks" on cars with manual crank windows.

Radman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Audi A6 TDI, 2014 Touareg TDI
One has P/W and one does not.

My problem is I cant get in at all. Its not identifying the vehicle. (Only in that Module)

VelvetFoot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
NB, 2000, Yellow
You can't get into the convenience module at all? Is it an interface made by ross-tech?

edit: But if you can get into other modules you would think it could get into this one.

Radman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Audi A6 TDI, 2014 Touareg TDI
Yes it is a registerd Ross-Tech interface and I can get into other modules. Maybe a software problem?

jaydhall

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SE, 1999 NB, 1999.5 Jetta GLS, 2004 Jetta
Whenever I could not get into other modules, it turned out I needed to look at the flaky communications PDF at ross tech and follow it. My laptop does not like too many things running on it with some controllers. YMMV

Uwe

Vendor , w/Business number
If you cannot get into 46 on a car that has power windows, try re-booting the whole car. 46 has the nasty habbit of going deaf/dumb on these cars on occasion. Disconnect both cables from the batter. Short the cables together for 10 seconds. Reconnect them to the battery.

-Uwe-