TDI
1959 Baja
anyone in phx organize anything?

i just picked up a new TDI 98 jetta today
and have had and have a 59 baja

Powder Hound

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'00 Golf 4dr White 5sp, '02 Jettachero 5sp, Wife's '03 NB Platinum Gray auto(!)
Naah - we never organize anything.

Just kidding!!

You might check the swtdiclub.com from time to time as there's a group that likes to get together and they tend to do it on that forum. This is a slow time of year though - most people seem to be trying to get a regular life going again after the holidays.

How many miles on the Jetta? How is the maintenance record?

bikeprof

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat B4 Variant white, 1996 Town & Country 3.8 LXI
Hey! I have a GTG going for the first week of APRIL in Pagosa Springs, Colorado.
That would be a GREAT time for all of you to come up and do some skiing and tuning the TDI(s).
Kerma injectors will be there, we also have a VAC-COM coming to tune and quite a few of us will be doing the I.C. pipe cleaning :D .

Pagosa is about 600ish miles from Phoenix via Globe and the Salt River Canyon to 191n-40e(Gallup) to 491n-160east. This is the sight-seeing drive, it is quite different(way nicer) but slower...

Phoenix to Four Corners 550ish miles, to Flagstaff then via Navajo Nation 89n to Cortez, to Durango on to Pagosa160e.
This way WILL be faster but boring :p. Shorter miles but more boring :eek: .

KERMA

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
99 beetle and 04 jetta
I need to visit the Eurojet guys before too long. It might be good time to have a tuning GTG.

rydindirty

TDI
09 Touareg
ya i would love to get in on this since i just purchased an 06 jetta tdi dsg and i am interested in a chip/tunner/tune. I tried to register over at the swtdiclub site but was never activated by an admin.

If not a gtg with kerma i would still like to gtg with other diesel owners!

Dick

Kabin

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta '04 PD TDI/Tip
Hmm, I'm not sure what's going on with that other than they had a rash of those bot log-in accounts. I think they were trying to combat the problem by eliminating temporary email types.

bikeprof

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat B4 Variant white, 1996 Town & Country 3.8 LXI
rydindirty said:
ya i would love to get in on this since i just purchased an 06 jetta tdi dsg and i am interested in a chip/tunner/tune. I tried to register over at the swtdiclub site but was never activated by an admin.

If not a gtg with kerma i would still like to gtg with other diesel owners!

Dick
rydindirty: HERE is YOUR "excuse" to come to a GTG in Pagosa Springs in APRIL(13,14,15th)!
I am hosting a GTG and all the good "tuners" WILL be here!
Also a couple of VENDORS and many a VAG-COM with the people that KNOW how to use them :cool: , hu!
So it is time to make plans :D . NO excuses, OK :) ?

John

Check Mountain/Southwest States GTG's...