changing oil in a 2010 tdi golf sport wagon

vwmg57

TDI
2010 Golf Sportwagon TDI
I have a 2010 golf tdi sport wagon and want to change my own oil. I guess I have to get the oil from VW and that is ok but who do I get or how can I get the service interval display reset.
:confused:

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
I have a 2010 golf tdi sport wagon and want to change my own oil. I guess I have to get the oil from VW and that is ok but who do I get or how can I get the service interval display reset.
:confused:
I suggest learning how to use the search function. I found this in about 5 seconds by doing an advanced search and searching for "reset + service"

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286382

Have Fun!

Don

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Thanks for the info Don. I have a 2010 and the information you gave me is for an 06
I think it will work on a 2010, I know it works on a 2009. It can't hurt to try it. Let me know if it doesn't work. I have the service manual at home, so I can check when I get home from work tonight.

Have Fun!

Don

panzer

Veteran Member
TDI
'10 Golf 2Dr, 6M, & Sunroof
vwmg57

The easiest way to figure out how to reset the service interval display is to read the owner's manual. It should be located in thesection that describes how all the other display and controls work.

As far as the oil change, someone with access to the Bently or Alldata will have to answer that.

Good luck!

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Get the Mobil M1 ESP 507 @ Pep Boys.
Unfortunately, the OP is from Canada and there are no PepBoys in Canada. However he should be able to find Mobil One ESP in Chrysler/Dodge dealers for use in CRD Sprinters.

Have Fun!

Don