View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2015, 13:25   #29
JoeTDI65

TDI(s): 2002 Golf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacus View Post
Just to clarify, I'm staying at the Fest hotel and the offer is only to established members that I know from the board and for the time outside of the Fest dates. I have no desire to turn the house into a hotel full of unknown people or take away from the Fest in any capacity. No offense, but I thought I should clarify.

Some people are staying after the Fest to visit our scenic coastline and surrounding areas. Perhaps once a rapport is established the offer will pertain to others for future events, but for now that's the way it'll be. Sorry for any confusion.

I've known Jon for years and known John for years without never meeting in person due to proximity. Many other board members fit into one of these categories but often I forget how large this board is in terms of membership.
Sorry I wasn't assuming you were offering to anyone...I was just saying its cool that there are good people out there. Don't worry, i wasn't inviting myself to you your place...Just made me think it will be interesting to meet folks from out that way...

Page generated in 0.06857 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 15.54 Kb. compressed to 13.99 Kb. by saving 1.55 Kb. (9.98%)]