View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2008, 08:15   #10
petea4
Veteran Member

TDI(s): '01 Golf GLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cshell
Nice meeting you at the fest Pete. I love your pics and car! My brother and I talked to you a lot at the fest about your wheels and car. Hopefully you can pick some stuff up from H20 for me.

Clint
Nice meeting you guys too!

Let me know what you order, from who, and your shipping address. Have the vendor keep it in the shipping box. I can pick whatever up on Saturday, and ship out to you same day. I don't want ot be dragging it around all weekend. I'll have to check if there is a UPS/Fedex nearby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lug_Nut
These "judged" TDIFest events are more of a 'judge's choice' and far more informal than a show only event. In addition most TDI at these would be in the 'stock' classification. These fest shows just aren't big enough to have separate stock, modified, and radical classes.
In 'stock' there isn't much modification about which to boast, and modifications would be a point deduction in a more traditional show's stock class anyway.
Ummmm, stock? Taking a look around i didn't see anyone with Stock, Stock, Nothing, listed on their windshield cards. Everyone had mods listed in the exterior/interior modifications, handling/engine performance modifications, and other sections.

I think the only stockers there were the '09 TDI's from Virginia that took a beating all weekend.

Pete
'01 Golf TDI GLS
'72 Super - '52 Split - '65 Bus 21w deluxe

Last edited by petea4; September 3rd, 2008 at 08:29.
petea4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06544 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 17.06 Kb. compressed to 15.21 Kb. by saving 1.84 Kb. (10.80%)]