View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2010, 00:58   #17
Fab176
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: what is that for?

@chapelhill: We'll discuss that via PM or eMail

@TheoSweden: I got to use spacers that adapt from 5/100 to 5/112. I will get a set soon to test fit the wheels. And I have to put my Brembos on to check what size the spacers have to have in the end. But thanks anyway!

I'm not so much worried about the downpipe - Ruben built my last one and it is just perfect. As I wrote in some other post, he's a real artist with the welding gear! I had the manifold he made in my hands when I disassembled the engine and everything he welded still looks perfect.

@NoJoke: I will try to make my Golf a sleeper as well. Ok, the color is not so much of a sleeper's color, but I want the Golf to look like everything is OEM. That's why I really need to fit the VW Interlagos wheels...
Currently parting out: Custom 1.9 PD TDI bored to 2.1, modified VW Crafter pistons w/ lower CR ~16:1, 9mm BigBore PDE with Bosio 1250ccm nozzles, dbilas cam shaft DLC-coated, bigger valves, Rosten stroker rods, modified BW turbo, big FMIC, EGR delete, MAF delete, catalytic converter delete, 4motion 6-speed gearbox in a 2001 Golf Mk4 2-door
Fab176 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08406 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 15.74 Kb. compressed to 14.16 Kb. by saving 1.59 Kb. (10.08%)]