Import from germany

ChaserAristo

TDI
GolfWagon
Anyone in Ontario can appoint me to someone who can import a Vw or Audi from Germany? Looking into a b5 passat wagon 4motion 6spd tdi 1.9

or a B6 audi a4 wagon 1.9 tdi 6spd

Theirs alot on, www.mobile.de, I have had a hard time trying to communicate with the sellers,As i was planing to import it me self, right now i dont have the time. Rather deal with an importer.

Uberhare

Veteran Member
TDI
Too many.
It's not horrible to do, but much easier if you have a contact on the other side. Brought my LT31 over 5 years ago without issue. Try Franz of Busman if you need help getting it on the boat. Pickup at this end in Halifax, avoid Montreal.

Uberhare

Veteran Member
TDI
Too many.
Yes. Head cracked if I recall.
That is correct. The more I read about it, the more common I found it was. AMC sells an aftermarket head that is an improved designed for it, but the cost to repair was more than the car was worth to me. I sold it as is with the head in the trunk. New owner thought he could have it welded, but I've seen it on kijiji twice since!

imo000

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 M-B ML320 Diesel & '05 Passat TDI Manual 5-Speed
That is correct. The more I read about it, the more common I found it was. AMC sells an aftermarket head that is an improved designed for it, but the cost to repair was more than the car was worth to me. I sold it as is with the head in the trunk. New owner thought he could have it welded, but I've seen it on kijiji twice since!
I remember seeing that car on Kijiji a few years ago. :) Was it light blue?