Anti Shudder Valve replacement

paulbemis

TDI
2015 Golf Sport Wagon
After recieving the P3102 intermittently over the past year, I think my anti-shudder valve finally failed. However, I am having difficultly finding a replacement valve. The car is a 2005 Passat B5.5 PD. The VW part number stamped on the device is 03G128063. Can anyone tell me where I can get one of these units? The VAC-COM is also now reporting a P0299 and a P0101 code, but I suspect they are related to the failed anti-shudder valve.

paulbemis

TDI
2015 Golf Sport Wagon
Does anyone know the difference between the 03G128063J and the 03G128063G? Looks like the Jetta may use the same part and it is listed here for $129

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
You need the J suffix valve. Your local dealer can order you one, should not take them more than a day to get one in. No difficulty at all.

paulbemis

TDI
2015 Golf Sport Wagon
Yes, I tried the 03G128063Q and it does not fit. The form and fit are exactly the same, but the 03G128063J has a 4 pin connector and the 03G128063Q is a 5 pin. Everything else looks identical. Too bad because Cory IDParts.com has the Q for $129.

paulbemis

TDI
2015 Golf Sport Wagon
What does the ASV delete option entail? Does anyone have a recommendation of who could perform this service in my geo? I live in New Hampshire.

Whitbread

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Several
What does the ASV delete option entail? Does anyone have a recommendation of who could perform this service in my geo? I live in New Hampshire.
It's all in the software, no mechanical work needed :).

Both TD Tuning and Malone have loaders you can purchase or rent (I believe) to do it at home or you can meet up with Rocketchip at a gtg or along your travels if you're anywhere near Red Lion, PA. Don't know far you are from Kyle at www.performance-diesel.com, he's a Malone dealer in Vermont.