TDIFest 2015 Registration is LIVE!

romad

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 Jetta GLS Wagon "Cranberry"
OT.

One of my favorite things when I was stationed in Nürnberg was stopping at a corner in the Alt Stadt and having 2 bratwurst on a Brötchen with mustard; it was especially good in the winter!

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Regrets.....

Cheryl and I have discussed this extensively........
We both are facing some health issues, both new and chronic. While we will miss you all madly, we just cannot face the twenty hour drive. We also feel it is better to stay closer to home while we work with our MDs to stabilize our conditions.

Good news. I'm a TDIClub member. I've already met my commitment to help purchase the fest pins, along with the V's and Tom. I've got rafflle/auction items to send y'all, just tell me where.

Y'all can keep the banquet payment. Consider it postage to send me the goodie bag with the T shirts. :). If only I can get someone to stuff it with vendor goodies....;)

Good lunch to the new auctioneer and huckster!

Bruce and Cheryl

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
We both are facing some health issues, both new and chronic. While we will miss you all madly, we just cannot face the twenty hour drive. We also feel it is better to stay closer to home while we work with our MDs to stabilize our conditions.

Good news. I'm a TDIClub member. I've already met my commitment to help purchase the fest pins, along with the V's and Tom. I've got rafflle/auction items to send y'all, just tell me where.

Y'all can keep the banquet payment. Consider it postage to send me the goodie bag with the T shirts. :). If only I can get someone to stuff it with vendor goodies....;)

Bruce and Cheryl
You will be missed! :(

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e

Bruce and Cheryl
Bruce,

That is most unfortunate news! I hope you and Cheryl take it easy and find yourselves in good health again soon. I'll make a post reaching out for an auctioneer - we have some big shoes to fill!

-Lawson

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Greetings everyone!

Just a reminder that we have one week left in July. This means that you have one week left to take advantage of our bonus raffle ticket offer by registering before August 1st.

The next deadline following that is August 9th, which is the free t-shirt cutoff. Anyone registering for TDIFest by the end of the day on August 9th will get a free TDIFest t-shirt with their order. :)

Register here: http://events.tdiclub.com

vwUMO

TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2003 JSW TDI 5MT ,2012 Jetta TDI 6MT, 2013 jetta TDI 6MT
Finally, one in my home town! I am happy to give local tours and hook anyone up with the non-tourista places to see and eat at if interested!

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Finally, one in my home town! I am happy to give local tours and hook anyone up with the non-tourista places to see and eat at if interested!

That's cool! You should start a thread with some top tips. :)

I would like to spend part of a day driving around some back mountain roads, preferably of the unpaved variety.

vwUMO

TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
That's cool! You should start a thread with some top tips. :)

I would like to spend part of a day driving around some back mountain roads, preferably of the unpaved variety.
I can take on on the track of the NE forest rally... Doesn't get any better than that! You have a skid plate?!? :) I'll start a thread momentarily!

VeeDubTDI

TDI
I can take on on the track of the NE forest rally... Doesn't get any better than that! You have a skid plate?!? :) I'll start a thread momentarily!

I have a Touareg. Does that count? The Passat has a skid plate, but it is staying home this year (unless the Touareg decides that it needs maintenance... You never know :eek:).

vwUMO

TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
I have a Touareg. Does that count? The Passat has a skid plate, but it is staying home this year (unless the Touareg decides that it needs maintenance... You never know :eek:).
Haha! You'll be fine with that beast. 100's of miles of logging roads to show you! I just posted a couple on-road routes for folks as well that are on my favorites list.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Reminder:

Tomorrow (July 31st) is the last day of the early bird raffle ticket bonus! If you sign up before midnight EDT tomorrow, you will receive bonus raffle tickets when you check in at TDIFest. :cool:

Abacus

That helpful B4 guy
TDI
Only the B4V left
Haha! You'll be fine with that beast. 100's of miles of logging roads to show you! I just posted a couple on-road routes for folks as well that are on my favorites list.
Pffft, the logging roads are often in better shape than the 'paved' roads.

Anyone bringing a bicycle to ride on occasion?

babelfish42

TDI
2003 MK4 golf GL
can I pa at the door?

soooo can I pay at the door? I'm not part of any garage or anything?
also, how much are tickets for non-members such as girlfriends, second cousins and frenemies?

VeeDubTDI

TDI
soooo can I pay at the door? I'm not part of any garage or anything?
also, how much are tickets for non-members such as girlfriends, second cousins and frenemies?
Paying at the door is possible, but we would prefer that you register in advance if you plan on coming. Accurate head counts really help us with our organization and preparedness.

You must purchase a TDIClub subscription in order to attend - an Enthusiast level subscription will cover you, one adult guest, and children under the age of 18. Additional adults beyond the one guest will need to purchase their own subscription to attend. Meal events and the group drive to Mt. Washington are separate.

The first post of this thread contains all of the relevant links and information for registering for the event. :)

VeeDubTDI

TDI
On a related note, I know some people who are not on the boards but may want to attend, and one it not online (if you can believe it).
In order to attend meal events (meet & greet, breakfast, banquet), people will need to register online in advance. If they don't wish to participate in the meals, they can register at the door starting at 5pm on Friday.

NarfBLAST

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Golf 5MT
I would like to attend the cruise up Mt. Washington but I plan to drive in on Saturday and was wondering what time and where the meet is for that? I have checked the wiki but it seems to be just one page with no times listed?

VeeDubTDI

TDI
The agenda with exact times will be posted next week. It's a sunset drive, so we will probably leave the hotel around 5:30ish on Saturday afternoon.

n1das

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2014 BMW 535xd ///M-Sport, 2012 BMW X5 Xdrive35d, former 3x TDI owner
n1das & Lisa registrated and lodging booked! :)