View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2006, 20:44   #69
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bend, Oregon

Originally Posted by Lug_Nut
AND not "or". It is necessary to match the person with the citizenship status.

A driver's license matches the person via the picture to the name, but driver's licenses are legally issued to non-US citizens (foreign university students, for example).
A birth certificate matches the name to the citizenship status, but has no picture to match the name to the person showing it.
Both the government issued picture-and-name ID plus an acceptable document of citizenship with the same name are needed.
Or a passport alone since it is proof of citizenship of the person matching the picture therein.
How about a Sociable Security card?
Can rent movies at BlockBuster.
whitedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.06406 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 15.00 Kb. compressed to 13.45 Kb. by saving 1.55 Kb. (10.35%)]