How to use ignore list

Status
Not open for further replies.

delste

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta Wagon GLS 2004 Black/Black leather
I have been unable to find out how to use the ignore list. I would like to use it.

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
You must be a mindreader. How did you know who I meant?
delste, the new membership at Fred’s is thriving so many have not been been exposed to his antics. Believe it or not, he used to post valuable info - - the kind of stuff you could "take to the bank". Today, many of the newbies can't figure out whether he is posting to help or hinder the TDi ownership experience. As stated by others, take it with a grain of salt.

My best recommendation: fuggedaboutit and just DIESEL ON !!

dubvulture

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Golf GLS 5 spd. black/black
This is awesome! I had no idea this was possible. I can now read threads without having to sift through a bunch of inane babbling. Ignore function, in! Annoying prattle, out!!!

billsbuddie

Veteran Member
TDI
GOLF, GLS, TDI, 05, Reflex Silver
I really don't have a dog in this fight, but I kind of like fights. I have been following this as well as the post on the NB. I learned when I first signed up on this site that some of the members were a bit anal. Having read some of Paul M's posts it seems that he may fit this pattern, very defensive about NBs being a chick's car and definitly HAS THE solution about additives. Lighten up Paul, Skypup has a damn good sense of humor.

S

SkyPup

What????

Paul's been driving a "chicks car" all this time!

I apologize, I didn't realize his prediciment.

Pevey

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta, Tornado Red
As bad as it get here, its not anywhere need as hostile as vortex. Those baby rat racers are rude. TDI clubers are just eccentric.

delste

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta Wagon GLS 2004 Black/Black leather
Steve,
And I always thought a insurance agent could put up with anybody!!
You are right. I used to be able to. After 30 years I don't even care to put up with paying customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.