vcds IQ adjustment problem

yabay

TDI
Caddy MK3 1.9 TDI PD105
Hi, i'm having trouble with the vcds Injection Quantity adjustment. I cant see the 32768 value in the 01 Adaptation area.. (i've searched 00-to 100 i cant find)

Vw Caddy 1.9 TDI BJB 2005
Here is my pics.

My problem is poor fuel economy. No faul codes, no problem with the engine, checked injectors 2 times outside with Pd test machine, no faulty sensor ( all reads in the specs) No sticky brakes, I've adjusted torsion value to +0.5.

No white or black smoke from the exhaust but the smell burns throat that indicates the fuel is rich.

Last edited:

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
It's a PD, I do not believe you can change that in the Adaptations. The drop down menu should show you what you can do.

yabay

TDI
Caddy MK3 1.9 TDI PD105
Hammer mod is too old for this engine, and its non cr. How can i adjust then?

2 times i'adjusted the injectors top end to stabilize the idle.
Injectors are in good condition. I the service we serviced them 2 times and checked ultrasound cleaned etc.
Turbo is new and , No leakage, no limp mode, vanes moves freely
No vacuum leak
Tandem works well
no cam wear,
Compression is good,
starts in the first crank hot or cold.
All filters oil change periodicly,
Maf reads in specs,
Map read in specs (also replaced them to check)
İn 5-10 minutes coolant hits 90c car heats up well.

Thank you for your reply, can u have an idea? I haven't got anything much to do. 10 liters / 100km in city drive, i always drive soft as a feather, i dont understand whats going on. :(

Last edited:

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
I do not think there is necessarily anything wrong with your engine. Have you gone through some of the tips in my sticky in the Fuel Economy section?

What do others in your area with a similar car get?

yabay

TDI
Caddy MK3 1.9 TDI PD105
oilhammer, you are right, the forum is a bit confusing. You know that when a person is having trouble maybe cant see the right direction.