A heartfelt thank you

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
The support you've all provided me over the past week has meant a lot to me and my family. The flowers, cards, and attendence at Nancy's visiting hours and service helped me through a very difficult few days.

What attracted me to TDIParts was, most of all, the people I had met through TDIClub. I can't remember a time in my life where I have met a group of people who are so diverse, yet share so many core values. I know will rely on your caring, support, and sense of humor in the coming months.

It means more than I can describe to know you're all out there, only a post or a PM away. I hope to see you soon, under better circumstances. Thank you.

compu_85

Gadget Guy
TDI
... None :S
Peter, I'm glad we could bring you some peace. Sorry I couldn't be there, but my thoughts have been with you.

-Jason

BlueCTTDi

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Golf GLS (PD) - Indigo Blue
Peter... so sorry to hear of all that happened. I'm sure I speak for a great many of us when I say that if there is anything I/we can do... please don't hesitate to say the word. My thoughts are with you and your family as well.

-Mike

mycruiseagent

Vendor
TDI
Jetta GL, 2002, Galactic Blue - R.I.P.
Peter,

I'm sorry this is the first I'm hearing (reading) this. You and your family will be in our prayers my friend.

Peace,
Mark

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
Thanks for the support, guys, and no worries about not knowing. I was quiet about this and word only got 'round to some people. It means a lot to me to know that you've seen this message.

BrianCT

Top Post Dawg
TDI
TDI
IndigoBlueWagon said:
It means more than I can describe to know you're all out there, only a post or a PM away. I hope to see you soon, under better circumstances. Thank you.
I was called by Chris Hill on Friday morning to push my scheduled appointment to the late afternoon. When he told me of your loss I was dumb founded.:(

You are knowned to be a man who has always done everything in your power for the greater good. You are a great person Peter.

Condolences to you and your family,

Sincerely,

BrianCT

bhtooefr

TDIClub Enthusiast, ToofTek Inventor
TDI
None
I heard of this in IRC yesterday, and searched for this thread...

My condolences... :(

Jetter_Sprinta

Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2 Peeps sharing 1 UseYerName//an array of cars
Peter,

Your loss reminded me of something that BeetleGo and I talked about after his stroke: what a supportive group TDIClub is. For your good times—“Absolutely, you should buy it!!”--to the hard times when you need someone to just be there. It makes me proud to be part of such an incredible network. And Scott and I are beginning to learn to tune out the “Absolutelies!” :rolleyes:

…And you had a VERY understanding wife! ;) As the pain subsides and the memories blossom, Nancy’s wisdom will certainly live on!

--Chris & Scott

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Peter, I just heard about this. I'm glad the club has been able to help you through this very difficult time. Let us know if there's anything we can do. Peace, my friend.

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
Just because the services have concluded doesn't mean that you've left our thoughts for one minute.

Looking forward to those better circumstances...
We'll help to get you there.:)

P&J

scurvy

Good Ol' Boy
TDI
2006 Golf
Simply saying "condolences" doesn't quite convey the gravitas felt by so many in this community for you and your family.

Our thoughts, hopes and wishes are with you.

Ted

meganuke

TDIClub Contributor, Vendor
TDI
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
I posted my thoughts on the newspaper's page, but it seems appropriate to echo them here.

If you or your family need anything at all, just ask.

MikeS_18

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon, '13 Passat SE, '64 Ford Econoline
Peter, best wishes to you and the kids. You are a great part of what makes the TDI community so special. Hope to see you soon.

(geez, I feel dumb emailing you about my order last week.)

dieselvet

TDI
MB GLK 250 4M BT
Sincerest condolences from all the members in Montreal. Let us know if we can help in any way. Take care of yourself.
Ed.

easycopy

TDI
Jetta 2006 DSG Red
Sorry to read about this. I personaly do not know you but just to be around here and read the prior post know you are a great person. Hope the lord provide the stamina and faith to keep going for your family and yourself. Dios te bendiga.

danix

Veteran Member
TDI
None now. Former: 2011 335d, 2010 Jetta TDI, 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon. 99.5 Jetta TDI, 98 NB TDI, 3 different black 96 Passat TDI wagons.
Peter, let me add my condolences as well. I just got wind of this, I had no idea.

If there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

bungy42

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon
This is the first I've heard of it. I'll add my condolences to the list. You know I'm not that far away if you need a hand with anything.