Golf mk6 vibration

Lavek6

TDI
Golf IV Golf VI
Golf mk6 2.0 tdi 103 kw

Few weaks ago i noticed some vibration sound when turning ( turning left is worse ) but only on low speed's 1,2 gear and only on accelerator with more than half turn, mechanic took a look since i noticed that just before i was doing my timing belt, and he could't find anything.
Now few days ago i noticed that when i let go of throttle beetwen 1500 and 1300 rpm diffrent kind od vibratio like something is loose and shaking (can't find anything) and it happen's in evry gear at same rpm, anybody have any idea what could i check?

DivineChaos

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk6 jetta sportwagen tdi
flywheel, front dif, cv axles, wheel bearings, clutch. does it also do it in reverse?

Lavek6

TDI
Golf IV Golf VI
flywheel, front dif, cv axles, wheel bearings, clutch. does it also do it in reverse?
Flywheel and clutch are new 10000km changed in summer didn't try in revers but i can hear vibration if i push the clutch in and rev it up to 1500 rpm and let go.
As for the first vibration that started before when turning in reverse you can hear it same as 1,2 gear, it is diffrent sound but maybe could be connected.

Pharcyde145

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW 6MT
the constant vibration in different gears at a similar low rpm make me think tie-rod ends. if it's groaning while turning in reverse, I'd assume it is CV's. What kind of mileage (km's) do you have on the suspension and running gear?

Lavek6

TDI
Golf IV Golf VI
QUOTE=Pharcyde145;5572989]the constant vibration in different gears at a similar low rpm make me think tie-rod ends. if it's groaning while turning in reverse, I'd assume it is CV's. What kind of mileage (km's) do you have on the suspension and running gear?[/QUOTE]
Car is 190k km i bought it with 170k km so i dont know howold is suspension. Today a friend reved engine for me and i noticed that airbox is vibrating a lot and when i hold it sound is quieter because plastic isnt shaking but i can feel it like there is turbulence in air and is shaking the airbox and you can steel hear that sound just not plastic rateling, also sound does not apear until car is at 90°C kinda like somenting changes andthen it starts, could it be something with turbo, i will remove airbox and make sure it is not doing anything underneath.

Last edited: