2005 Golf GLS TDI manual 41,600 miles

airtimeturbo

Vendor
TDI
too many to list

This is a GA / TN Southern Golf that has never seen a winter. Drives 100%, mpg's in the 46 range so far. We have driven her about 1,700 miles. Fully serviced, new tires, alignment checked and is on spec. Two keys and manual. New carpets. We were able to confirm all major services at VW in GA and did the 40k here. There were a couple of 5k intervals missing in records.

We bought this car from a VW / Dodge dealer. Clean title, clean car fax. We hired a driver to pick up for us. Since getting her home, we have found evidence of some paint / body work on right side doors. Most folks would not notice, but since we find this to be true, we are selling her for only our cost to date. We believe that this is a great buy, but have made a promise to building our TDI business on as complete honesty as possible. Pricing this Golf for $3,000+ below our typical sales for this car.

Price: $16,295 VIN check and photo album on our site. http://www.vermontTDIimports.com

Last edited:

jcrissey

TDI
2004 Golf TDI manual
Is this still for sale? Do you think the paint/body work is from an accident? Do you have pics of this area on the vehicle?
Is this golf still under factory warranty? What color inside? Anymore pics?
Please PM me or send me an email!

Thanks

airtimeturbo

Vendor
TDI
too many to list
This one lives in Boston now

No, sorry, that one sold this summer. Nice young lady in Jamaica Plains.

I only have two Golfs at the moment, one great 03 coupe with 37k miles, Southern NC car, auto with alloys and monsson, and one 05 that I just acquired, anthracite blue / grey, tiptronic, 39,800 miles, all options except changer, stunningly perfect with records and one young lady owner. I have yet to take pics, but she is perfect. 46 mpg on the trip home with this one.

Thanks for the note. We have sold TDIs to 23 states and 2 provinces in CA in the past year.

Complete photo albums and details of each of our TDIs are on our site.

Dale Newton
http://www.vermontTDIimports.com

jcrissey

TDI
2004 Golf TDI manual
Is the 2005 a manual, is it 4 doors? Please send me or post pics when you get them. What is your asking price?