6th Annual Midlands/Green Energy Biofuel Summer GTG

BioJoe

TDI
Toureag 09
10:20am and we have a no show. We are here working at the plant today if anyone comes there will be someone here till NOON but after that...you are gonna wanta call me 803-718-4727 to check in before coming. I really hate we had to reschedule but I had a sick baby to deal with on top of a busted TDI broken down on the side of I-26 that had to be towed. There just wasn't anyway to make the original date work. Sorry to all those that were affected by our little family emergency. Good news is after some new fuel pumps our Toureg is running smooth and the baby isn't running a fever anymore either....Life Goes On.

terrydtdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 MK4 TDI Jetta 5spd
Joe, sorry I couldn't make it, but I'm really wanting some bio. Do you typically have somebody at your plant on Saturdays? Some weekend I would like to run up there to get 15-20 gallons.

AndyBees

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta TDI, Silver 2000 Jetta TDI (sold), '84 Vanagon with '02 ALH engine
I meant to post last evening that we could not make it either. I was looking forward to the event. Re-scheduling for today was better for me at the time. But, unfortunately, things beyond my control planned my day today!