Thread: Thank you!
View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2015, 16:34   #6
yatzee
Veteran Member

TDI(s): see sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwUMO View Post
For my first TDIfest, I was impressed with the time, effort and organization that went into this event. I spend a great deal of time at events all over the country with much deeper pockets than TDIfest that are 1/10th as orderly and professional. Thank you, job well done! (Lawson and crew don't know it yet but I am hiring them for my 40th bash.. Haha)

I met so many wonderful people, near and far, and both Min and I felt honored to share where we've called home for all these years with y'all (homage to south of here). We are looking forward to seeing you all again next year. Also, if you ever find yourself in Bethel, let us know, and schedule permitting, I am happy to buy you a beer (limit one per customer, offer void where prohibited!).

Safe travels!

I'll make sure to post some exhaust, cr170, Cp3, and port and polish pics once I get a chance.
I totally agree. I'm a bit mad at myself that I haven't participated in the past, but I very much enjoyed my weekend with you all - it was great to meet all of you - Hope to see you at the next one

Page generated in 0.08692 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 15.93 Kb. compressed to 14.31 Kb. by saving 1.62 Kb. (10.14%)]