TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
Hi guys!
this is my 2010 leon fr 2.0cr big turbo setup
audi 2260vk turbo with new actuator
profi diesel tubular mainfold setup for GTB turbo
big FMIC, own production 700 x280 x 70mm
new cylinder head + 1.63mm gasket, new bolts to be mounted next week i hope

injectors ..gonna keep this to myself for now, dont know if gonna succeed and improve

CP3 pump to be mounted, mounting kit made in house
I am trying to keep rotating mass as light as possible so i put:

BBK with Cayenne Z18 calipers powder coated on light weight 340mm TTS discs, hawk performance pads
Oz Superleggera 18 wheels

A few photos:

diffas

Veteran Member
TDI
B5q A4 Avant 2.5TDi+, B7q A4 Avant 3.0TDi
What kind of big turbo you are aiming to use? Leaving 2260 as hp turbo or what?

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
GTB2260VK is already on the car in the photos, it is more than enough for my goals since the greatest limit are the injectors

a pretty similar setup will be tuned in NL by a good tuner (JD ENG) next week we hope, hoping to break the 300hp barrier as well

Havent decided which way to go with the DSG gearbox, i will get a good remap and probably mount a cooler

Last edited:

turbobrick240

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2011 vw golf tdi(gone to greener pastures), 2001 ford f250 powerstroke
Looks good! Those are some massive calipers. Maybe a bit overkill, but they should stop the car quickly.

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
cayenne calipers are much lighter than original ones, big yes, and brakes are now as they should be on a fast car, love them!

Anybody has the COOLING DIAGRAM for my or similar engine? (CEGA-CEG)
I removed the EGR cooler, eliminated the electrical pump and closed the water pipes that went to egr cooler in the back of the engine.

Last edited:

mk1-83

Veteran Member
TDI
LUPO 1.9 tdi 300+ hp
Jd engendering jeroen dik do mostly gas cars
You're better of at Vvt , van vught tunning he is Meber turbo Johan
He do a lot of Vag diesels and bmw
I'm living at 25 km away from Vvt so if you're there let me know

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
I saw VVT has some great results, but client car is already in JD , its not my car.
I will go to bucharest for mapping mine.

mrchill

TDIClub Enthusiast, Super Secret Diesel Ninja Vend
MASS! home of THE WORLD SERIES CHAMPION RED SOX! x
TDI
96 B4v red \ 98 Mk3 green\98 Mk3 Jetta black\ 99 Mk4 Jetta green x2\ 99 Mk4 Golf silver x2\ 99 Mk4 Jetta black\ 97 B4 sedan green\04 JSW gold\03 JSW silver
One can never have brakes too big. Mine are 8 piston front 4 piston rear. Nice work on the exhaust. I like it!

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
today i deleted the EGR cooler the good but difficult way, removed all the metal pipes going to the EGR , i had to make connection between coolant pump and the 2 main hoses coming from the radiator without going behind the engine

TheoSweden

Veteran Member
TDI
A3Q,A4Q, Passat Biturbo TDI
Wromanian Record maybe Ruben!

What is the best way to go to get fuel enough for 350hp Rub?

Nice build BTW, like the break setup!

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
you all forget we are talking about 2.0 CR engine, 303hp is the best result so far until proven otherwise, and nobody came even close to this result
trying to push 320 and 2260vk is more than enough for that, do you all agree?
so in reality i dont need a better turbo, right? ;)

i dont know if my fuel setup will be enough, and i'm talking about injectors here
i am replacing the original with something else

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
you have different dyno launches on the other topic, you can see power increase on the same dyno in different setups, and the results are well in line with other tuners from Italy and NL
last setup is 297hp but better torque curve
the car is a DD passat SW not a race car, very low smoke, dont know iq and egt, cant monitor them in torque

Rub87

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Ibiza '99 90HP
Tbh the cars which I know run 2.4 bar and pambda 1.1 at 4k rpm and theyre not doing anywhere near 300 hp. maybe the air is thinner over here lol..

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
what do you want me to say? maybe its down to how competent the tuner is
Eric was working for months on that car, i cant imagine anybody spending so much time on a particular model.
remember the more fuel flowing 2.0pd is good for 360-380hp , there are so many in italy putting out 380hp without wmi
want me to post dyno as well for you to be convinced?
just because you haven't got there "yet" doesnt mean its impossible.

when i tune mine i will also do a run with current setup revo2 and of course final run mapped

to have an idea of the accuracy of the dyno , 2 runs on stock map and tuned one for stock 180KW bmw engine

Last edited:

Rub87

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Ibiza '99 90HP
just FYI. I tuned these cars and no matter what skill, or lack there-of, the tuner has. the engine only flows y amount of air for x amount of boost (considering equal size turbo/emp). no tuner can change that without hardware changes

Bobby Singh

Veteran Member
TDI
Audi 3.0 TDI
Goes to show the CR head is not flowing so well actual worse than BKD it seems.
With 2.3 bar i got 1.1 lambda with just under 900deg - on track egt's are approx 930.

IIRC you said these cars with 300hp are running stock rail pressure, would be interesting to know egt's.

xjay1337

Veteran Member
TDI
Scirocco CR170.
just FYI. I tuned these cars and no matter what skill, or lack there-of, the tuner has. the engine only flows y amount of air for x amount of boost (considering equal size turbo/emp). no tuner can change that without hardware changes

I agree :)

Airflow is crap.

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
4 independent tuners from Europe got from 278 to 285 hp with stock pump and injectors
reaching the limit of stock pump

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
incredible what you find if you search for it, he even has the DATA to back it up
Not sure where above information is from, but I have flow tested 2.0CR, which out flows 8v with good margin and flows also better than stock BKD.
TDIsyncro has the flow data of stock CR170 injectors , more than enough for 300hp, told you so!

Last edited:

Rub87

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Ibiza '99 90HP
hmm maybe the cars I tuned with 2260vk of which 1 with CP3 must have had a bad head casting then? putting a head on a flow bench alone also doesn't mean much. there still needs to be a camshaft to open the valves.

What counts is: you have x boost and y airflow. this airflow is hard to understand wrongly because as soon as you hit lambda (measured) of 1.1 you are 'out of air'. its also no rocket science to calculate power even without going on a dyno if you have extrapolated the duration map properly and have a certain amount of logical understanding of specific fuel consumption/brake efficiency at certain engine conditions.
A (healthy) CP4 in all these cars definitely does not flow anywhere above 270hp. this is with no current on the metering unit and stock case pressure regulator at 4k rpm.

in your case it seems hard to understand that for a tuning company posting a dynosheet with pretty numbers is the best and cheapest way of marketing

mk1-83

Veteran Member
TDI
LUPO 1.9 tdi 300+ hp
Ruben +1

Yes it's x amount of airflow lb/m that the head can flow at y pr.
With a 2260vk.

xjay1337

Veteran Member
TDI
Scirocco CR170.
Go to Italy you can run 108mg on stock pump at 1750bar ..... must be oem cp3 on european cars. :)

Last edited: