Vendor list

GoFaster

Moderator at Large
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
Injector nozzles are a very critical component on a diesel engine. You can make them accurately to good tolerances using suitable materials, or you can get cheap copies made. I'm not making any explicit accusations because I don't have definitive proof, but I think you can figure out who you should deal with, and who you shouldn't. Lowest price isn't necessarily the best choice ... but neither is paying a premium price for something that someone else is paying a cheap price for and re-selling at that premium price.

tobydog

TDI
Jetta 03
So, I comming up on a timing belt change of a 03 Jetta Manual and have an Upsolute chip installed. Been using Power Service and have a pro vent system on. I am thinking about upgrading the injector nozzles. Question is:
Do I want to just replace what in stock or go to the next larger size.
How much of a problem is it to change them myself?
What injector is the best to us at the right cost. I not very good at reading between the lines.

thanks for the help

bikeprof

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat B4 Variant white, 1996 Town & Country 3.8 LXI
nozzles

Tobydog: Here is a very easy way to get your questions answered...

KERMA TDI Charlie 435-830-5970
He is in Salt Lake and WILL take time to answer what you need. He sells THE BEST, give him a call!

John

96 B4 Variant with 260K and still passing appliances up mountain passes...:D

KERMA

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
99 beetle and 04 jetta
TDIRyan said:
I"m not sure if you should post that on the board... you may want to PM that to him and edit it out of the previous post...
It's cool, look at my sig...