Now taking pre-orders for tdifest.

EVONELLY

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2006 Touareg TDI
Evolution is now taking pre-orders for tdifest.

Hello everyone.

We are now taking pre-orders from anyone that is going to be at tdifest. We will be taking pre-orders untill August 21/ 2006 so take a look at our site and if there is anything you want please let us know.

Why would you want to pre-order?
  • Free shipping on all pre-orders.
  • Gauranteed delivery.
  • Onsite support and Q&A's
  • Easy order and payment proccess.
  • No lineups.
  • No tax on the products when shipped from Canada!
When ordering on our site simply choose "Instore Pickup" instead of either of the Fedex shipping options. Then we will just bring your order with us. You will get a conformation email from us right away to let you know that we recieved your order. If you wish to order by phone please call us at 250-245-3893.

Cheers.:) :) :)

http://evolutionimport.com

Last edited:

Rob Mayercik

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS, Baltic Green/Beige
Gee, if posts are anything to go by, you'd think nobody appreciated your offer.

Well, I do - I just placed an order for one of your "Atlas" skidplates for MkIV G/J/B.

See you at TDIFest, and thanks.

Rob

EVONELLY

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2006 Touareg TDI
Thank you very much for your orders. We will have them at the fest ready for you to pick up.

We have recieved lots of pre-orders and have a lot of items comming with us as well. Just not everyone posts once they have ordered.

Cheers.:) :) :)

TeDeEye1

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat SEL TDI Premium
Well, It rain most of the day. There were a few times that it turned to a light drizzle. I took the shuttle over to the mall to look around and get a haircut. The mall is billed as the third largest in the world. Well it may be but it is not on par with the two ahead of it. Edmonton Mall and Mall of America both have large indoor amusement parks and other attractions, this one is nothing but shops and restaurants. There isn't even an arcade. But it is big. Two full floors. Picture Northwoods 8 times larger. There is a smaller mall across the street that I am going to look at today.
Got a call from my brother Ted asking me to join him and his family for dinner. I had told them I would be here and that if in their may travels they would come this way to call me. ( for those of you not familiar with my brother Ted, he is a traveling minister. He travels with his family. That's him, his wife Dawn and 7 kids. Oh, and one one the way in Oct. I have no idea how they do it!!!!) Anyway they have to be at a church in N.C. on Wed so they thought they would stop here. They parked by the second mall and I had dinner at their place, a 32 ft fifth wheel trailer. All of the are well and everyone seemed to be happy. Seems the kids get a little antsy when they stay in one place a little too long. They have seen quite a lot of this country. Dawn has a degree in teaching so they are home schooled. I guess that would make them "road" scholars :)

Well I'm going to go to a few seminars and check out some new goodies for my car.

SeeYa Bye