Orlando - Hang out

Nonstopkq

TDI
2004 Jetta
I read about the Ocala GTG, but can't attend (working). But I was wondering if there was a weekly or monthy Orlando hang out spot? Like a steak and shake or sonic, etc... :confused:

If not how about Saturday's at twisty treat in Ocoee (50 and Maguire) at 8pm?

Steve

richbking

I'm game for Twisty Treat. I live just down the road from the one on 50 and Maguire.

Don C

TDI
'09 JSW manual/silver, pano roof/17" Avignons, iPod/protection kit, Driving Lights
I am a newbie snow bird from MT where there are probably 3 TDIs. Would really like to attend a GTG to learn more about what I have.
Don

z33

TDI
'02 Golf TDI, '01 Jetta TDI
Damn, thats way on the other side of town for me, I'm sure you guys know but a bunch of VW guys meet up on the corner of 50 and maguire in orlando across from the fashion square mall every saturday night, I'm ususally there, but ocoee is a little far for me

Nonstopkq

TDI
2004 Jetta
I'll be at a wedding this Saturday, so now I can't be there....:mad:

Z33: But you love your Jetta and especially driving it...so come on over its not that far. Ok it goes both ways, I'll have to check the "mall" one out, What time do they meet? If memory serves me right I think it's late, like 11pm is this correct.:confused: I work Sunday morning so I'm trying to be a good boy and be home at a reasonable hour.