WANTED 2005 Passat GLS wagon or Jetta wagon

TDI
2005 VW Passat Wagon GLS TDI
Like everyone else....I'm looking for one of 2 cars.
2005 Passat TDI wagon GLS or a 2005 Jetta TDI wagon. I'll pretty much travel anywhere in the US to pick it up.

Thanks for looking!
Glamorousdiesel

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta

Have you contact Harvieux and expressed your desires directly to him ? He can be very accomodating

TDI
2005 VW Passat Wagon GLS TDI
Thanks for the offer. I definitely NEED a wagon instead of a sedan because I need the extra space to carry stuff for work. Plus I do live in California so, I can't buy it anyway because of the low miles.
Thanks anyway!

dlai

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 Passat, Stonehenge Gray, 2002 Black Golf 5M
Got Diesel: You're trying to pawn off your car at a profit without knowing anything about the laws of CA regarding the sales of TDIs. I'm trying to help a fellow CA member who's looking for a Passat or Jetta wagon and having just gone though this, I know more than you've ever know about the process. I'm steering him towards two trusted members who know what they're doing and how to handle all the paperwork regarding such a sale in CA. I did not attack you at all and you attack me for helping glamorousdiesel. I see you did not attack Dieseldorf, who is also trying to help. Glamorousdiesel appreciates our help and he started the thread.

You need to get a life and actually do something useful here rather than trying to pawn your car off without doing your homework. If you knew the laws of CA, you would not have even posted on this thread.

You are a loser...

overbite

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 passat
Glam diesel,

If you are interested in that one from Luther Westside let me know. That is only about 80 miles from me. It looks like it has enough miles to make it into a carb state, but just in case I would volenteer to drive it around a little bit for you first
Let me know if I can be of any help.

2003vwchick

TDI
2003 Golf TDI
It's really sad when there are immature people like Got diesel here who mess things up for others. Got Diesel, as an fyi Dlai and Dieseldorf have always been helpful to others here, and I don't see what you're doing at all to be helpful to anyone. You're trying to sell a car that is not legal in CA to Glamousdiesel, yet you state you know the laws. Really? A few months ago, I pm'd dlai for help on obtaining a 2005 TDI for my boyfriend. Dlai is a very active member of the SFBA group here and was very helpful in steering me in the right direction. You stated that you know the laws. Your posts clearly show that you don't have a clue about the laws in CA. Like dlai said, if you did, you wouldn't have posted on this thread with a car that has less than 7500 miles. How do you suppose Glamousdiesel would register his car in CA had he brought the car from you? He would have been hosed and you would not have a clue on how to help him.

I find it very interesting that you attack folks here for no reason other than for helping others, and then you resort to name calling at that. Your actions are not to be tolerated here, especially your name calling. That in itself is grounds for you to be banded from this forum. I am going to report you to the moderators here and at the very least, I'm sure others here will not tolerate your lack of maturity, and your attacks on others who are trying to help.

Glamousdiesel, sorry to take up bandwidth on your thread. Any luck finding a car yet?

Sally