KMH Motors - Review

emerscape

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Touareg TDI Lux
I just wanted to post a quick note to reflect on my experience with Keith at KMH Motors.

I contacted Keith about three weeks ago looking for a quote on doing the 40k mile & DSG service, as well as a quote for installing a set of H&R sport springs. Keith's prices were extremely fair (actually the best I could find) and I went ahead and scheduled the H&R spring install as I had not yet hit my 40k mile service interval.

Keith was extremely patient with me as I rescheduled serveral time due to unexpected business trips. Finally yesterday I met him at his shop in Lowell and he installed my springs for me. Keith couldn't have been nicer about the transaction, the work was timely and everything came out great. Keith is clearly passionate about what he does and it reflects in the way he spoke with me yesterday and also in his work.

I highly recommend Keith and KMH Motors to anyone looking for service in the Boston area.

Keith - thanks again for everything and I'll see you again at my 40k mile service.

gmenounos

Vendor
TDI
'99.5 Golf GLS, '01 Jetta GLX Wagon (TDI conversion)
Ditto. I recently brought my 99.5 Golf to Keith to do a bunch of work that I'd been putting off: downpipe, radiator, ASR upgrade, new style shifter linkage, replace stripped skid plate rivnut. He knocked all these out in a day for a very reasonable price. I'll be back!

Greg

beanboy33

TDI
03 jetta wagon
Same here. I have had nothing but great experiences with KMH Motors and Keith. This is where I go for all my oil changes and major work on my silver 03 Jetta wagon. The work that I feel I can do myself he is more then happy to answer all my questions.

Jack

WEB

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 JETTA
For the year I've lived in southern NH, I've taken my TDI exclusively to KMH. From oil changes, upgraded nozzles, timing belt, turbo, ect. Keith and Corey are top notch at their trade. I would recommend them to anyone needing service.

mod

TDI
2003 TDI Jetta Wagon
I do have one gripe: KMH Motors used to be conveniently right down the street from me before Keith moved the shop over to Lowell...

Last edited:

k_harley

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI, 2005 Audi S4, 1997 Audi A4 Race car, 2004 Passat TDI 6MT 4motion
Thank you all, I appreciate the feedback

Mass. Wine Guy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
5-speed, 2015 Golf S 6-speed manual; 2015 Golf Sportwagen SEL 6-speed manual
I'll also chime in and agree with everything that's been said here. Keith is not only an astounding TDI mechanic, but he's also extremely pleasant and forthright to deal with.