Where to buy MK4 Mirror or Complete Door(s)?

TyeRant

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta Wagon, 2003, Silver
Ug.... I was in a hurry Friday and jumped into my old faithful 2003 Jetta Wagon (Silver) and was about to leave when I realized I forgot something in the house... Either I forgot to put the emerg brake on or it got bumped off as I got out. When I got back, it rolled down the driveway and I ended up with a crease across the drivers side front and back door. The mirror stopped it and was broken in the process.
I am at the point where I wonder how much $ i should put into it? I definitely need a mirror to be legal but I have seen doors on Kijiji for between $150 and as low as $30. Will Jetta sedan and/or Golf doors fit a Wagon? Any advice is greatly appreciated.
BTW. I only drive two to three times a week and very minimal distances, so I have been thinking of giving my TDI up for a while. I hate to see it sit! I may as well an automatic the Wife and eventually the Kid could drive... Sure will miss my TDI though :(

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI

TyeRant

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta Wagon, 2003, Silver
Here is a complete wagon for $600. Swap the doors, and put it back on Kijiji for $500. It will sell fast. Lots of good parts left on it.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city-of-toronto/2003-volkswagen-jetta-gls-wagon/1318264757
Thanks Wingnut! Very tempting to buy the whole car! The hatch looks not bad as well. Mine is getting a bit rusty. Hmmm. My wife would kill me if I showed up with another Car! Perhaps I can ask Mrs. Clause for forgiveness for Christmas? Or, perhaps I can just roll with the coal LOL

maxmoo

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 golf, 2001 golf, 2000 beetle, 2003 wagon, 2004 golf, 2004 jetta, all diesels
If you decide not to fix it and give up on it let me know.....I might be interested in it for parts.......I'm not too far from you.