Late to the game

JohnBrock

TDI
2001 A4/Jetta, Black
Hello all,

Sorry, but a few questions, I've looked but time is short. Because of the unpleasant world situation I didn't think I'd be around for TDI Fest but luckily I am. I'm also very late, it seems. Is registration available on site? Are there ever any possibilities of no-shows for the brunch and M&G that would allow a last minute entry?

Thanks. Love to finally make it to one of these.

John B.

airwolf

Veteran Member
TDI
None
JohnBrock said:
Hello all,

Sorry, but a few questions, I've looked but time is short. Because of the unpleasant world situation I didn't think I'd be around for TDI Fest but luckily I am. I'm also very late, it seems. Is registration available on site? Are there ever any possibilities of no-shows for the brunch and M&G that would allow a last minute entry?

Thanks. Love to finally make it to one of these.

John B.
John,

On-site registration will be available. You can still sign up as well on the main fest website. www.tdifest.com . We will not have a way to track no-shows for the M&G and Brunch, so unfortunately I do not think we can allow 'last minute' entry. However, we are going to allow people entry to the speaking sessions at the brunch, if you wanted to listen to them, you just would not be able to have food. Also, for the meet and greet, there will be plenty of access to people outside of where the food is.

JohnBrock

TDI
2001 A4/Jetta, Black
airwolf said:
John,
On-site registration will be available. You can still sign up as well on the main fest website. www.tdifest.com . We will not have a way to track no-shows for the M&G and Brunch, so unfortunately I do not think we can allow 'last minute' entry. However, we are going to allow people entry to the speaking sessions at the brunch, if you wanted to listen to them, you just would not be able to have food. Also, for the meet and greet, there will be plenty of access to people outside of where the food is.
Thank you, sir!
I'll register now. I'll call the hotel now, too, if the special rate is still available. Did you end up with the number of room reservations you were hoping to get?
As far as the brunch, great, the speakers will be fine, but, damn, love a good brunch!
Thanks very much, and hope to see everyone there. I'll be the one with the dirtiest car.
John B.

airwolf

Veteran Member
TDI
None
JohnBrock said:
Thank you, sir!
I'll register now. I'll call the hotel now, too, if the special rate is still available. Did you end up with the number of room reservations you were hoping to get?
As far as the brunch, great, the speakers will be fine, but, damn, love a good brunch!
Thanks very much, and hope to see everyone there. I'll be the one with the dirtiest car.
John B.
The hotel rate should still be available. Make sure and tell them you are with the TDI Club.

Look forward to seeing you!