Mobile Malone Tuning Florida and Georgia

AARodriguez Corp.

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2009 JSW and Golf 2004 TDI
Hi guys, if anyone in the South East is interested in tuning we are doing mobile now. I'm scheduling appointments with individual customers, and setting up weekends in your area, including, but not limited to:

Miami
Naples
Tampa
Orlando
North Florida

Atlanta, Ga

And further if the demand is there, last tune done was in South Carolina.
------------------
This is NOT a commitment to tuning, just a tool to help me schedule your tune.
After you complete this, I'll contact you and work out the other details, or setup an alternate appointment.
I am VERY punctual, and usually try to be a bit early. I think your time is very valuable, and so is mine. If you need to change or cancel an appointment let me know ASAP. You can even warn me, "I might need to change/cancel".
Mobile Malone Tuning Registration Form - Dealer AARodriguez Corp.

Last edited:

1972SS454

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI, 99.5 Jetta TDI
Are you capable of bench tuning 2.0L CR TDI ECU's on your mobile tour? If you can, I know a guy in Jacksonville that will probably be interested.

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
Are you capable of bench tuning 2.0L CR TDI ECU's on your mobile tour? If you can, I know a guy in Jacksonville that will probably be interested.
Yes, I also own the equipment to tune the DSG transmissions.

Also have the equipment to write custom chips for the pre '99 cars.

I'll make a note of Nashville, might be able to hit it first week of July?

loganbmx4gt

Veteran Member
TDI
97' Passat (1Z), 02' Golf
Yes, I also own the equipment to tune the DSG transmissions.
Also have the equipment to write custom chips for the pre '99 cars.
I'll make a note of Nashville, might be able to hit it first week of July?
That would probably be good, as long as all my maintenance is done by then.

What is the pricing on a tune for a stock B4? Will be getting DLC 1019's at some point and eventually a vnt turbo, not by the time of tune though. Thanks.

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
Would a stage 3 be pushing it for a stock for now b4?
It wouldn't be recommended.

Stock nozzles, stage 1, maybe 1.5

If you want to do nozzles at the same time I stock them, also have them preloaded on rebuilt, calibrated and poptested injectors. HIGHLY recommend this, especially for an older car like a b4. Do that and a tune...you will have a sweeet ride.

Last edited:

loganbmx4gt

Veteran Member
TDI
I don't want a racer by no means. But a little pep in the go pedal when wanted wouldn't be shunned. Would you just take my injectors as a core and replace them in with different ones with new nozzles? What would I be looking at on price for that?

Last edited:

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
Yes, I would take your injectors as the cores providing I get to see your car in good running condition before pulling them.
(I can't get stuck with "prothe" injectors, or bad #3's)

$500 for balanced and calibrated PP520's, with installation on your car

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
There should be an official announcement soon with more details, but Mark has a new "Eco Tune"

Economy in more ways than one :)

The eco tune is going to be just $149, it's not a tune for someone looking for a big hp increase, but the tune helps increase your mpg by increasing your low end torque.

Starting to sound good?
It also comes with dynamic egr/idle at no additional charge.

If your thinking, but I want that "nice, big difference, increased hp, wow!" factor, then that's where the upgraded nozzles come in to play.

Last edited:

z33

TDI
'02 Golf TDI, '01 Jetta TDI
I spoke to you about this at SoWo, let me know when you will be in the Orlando area. :cool:

Durock

TDI
2012 Golf 4dr, Tech pack
North Florida
Can you put some "where" and "when" in the North Florida?:D

I'm kind of on the fence about having my '12 TDi tuned. Some time during tomorrows morning commute the Odometer will pass 4200. There's a long way to go before I'm out from under Das Garantie.

What I would like to do is see and talk to someone about the realistic goals of getting "tuned", for both the TDi and DSG, yes I have both in the same Golf.

Thanks

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
Can you put some "where" and "when" in the North Florida?:D

I'm kind of on the fence about having my '12 TDi tuned. Some time during tomorrows morning commute the Odometer will pass 4200. There's a long way to go before I'm out from under Das Garantie.

What I would like to do is see and talk to someone about the realistic goals of getting "tuned", for both the TDi and DSG, yes I have both in the same Golf.

Thanks
when and where is always negotiable :)

2012 tunes are still in development though :(

1972SS454

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI, 99.5 Jetta TDI
What time frame are you looking at for Jacksonville/NE Florida/SE GA area? I have another guy interested... it's a ko4 1.8t. He is currently running APR and wants to switch tunes as well as take care of codes from removing SAI.

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
What time frame are you looking at for Jacksonville/NE Florida/SE GA area? I have another guy interested... it's a ko4 1.8t. He is currently running APR and wants to switch tunes as well as take care of codes from removing SAI.
What year is that? You guys have scott krout up there for 2000-2008 cars.

I'm happy to help if need be, but not wanting to step on toes either.

Last edited:

Auton6

TDI
2006 Jetta tdi dsg 192,000 miles
I had my 06 Jetta tdi tuned by Andrew on may 20th during sowo, I got the stage 1.5 tune and I am very pleased with it. A good bit more power and no fuel economy sacrificed. He will go out of his way to make sure your pleased with the service also.

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
I'll have a registration form up soon, Orlando trip around the 23rd? and heading north through Georgia and back to Florida beginning of July.

loganbmx4gt

Veteran Member
TDI
Got my Malone Ecotune from Andrew(Newzboys) today. I must say he is fantastic to work with. Thank you Andrew.

pdt165

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta 6 speed (Bought Back)
I had my 06 Jetta tdi tuned by Andrew on may 20th during sowo, I got the stage 1.5 tune and I am very pleased with it. A good bit more power and no fuel economy sacrificed. He will go out of his way to make sure your pleased with the service also.
Do you have anything else done to get the 1.5? I dont really want to go removing any part of the exhaust just yet.

Anybody, Whats your thoughts on tuning while under warranty still? Im still slightly consernded if my HPFP went out and they blamed the tune....

Last edited:

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
Do you have anything else done to get the 1.5? I dont really want to go removing any part of the exhaust just yet.
Anybody, Whats your thoughts on tuning while under warranty still? Im still slightly consernded if my HPFP went out and they blamed the tune....
Hi there, IF you had a MK4 or MK5 car you could get a 1.5 tune without modifying the stock equipment, I've had one on my 2004 for the past year, Love it!

Your car is a MK6 with a 2.0 CR engine. We can safely provide a Stage 1 tune for your car, add 20HP and 60+ lbs of wheel torque, without modifying your stock equipment.
You could remove the ECU yourself and mail it to a Mark, or another dealer, or a better idea (that could help maintain the car's warranty) would be to make an appointment with a dealer and have it done with professional removal and re-installation.
Malone has not had single customer encounter warranty problems in his entire tuning career.
Is it possible for it to happen?
Yes, the risk exists, no matter how small.

Some of the most common ways to void your warranty;
-Wrong or dirty fluids (Gasoline in a TDI or wrong oil used)
-Off-Roading and Mudding
- Environmental Damage, fire, flood, etc.
-Tampering with the odometer, changing the gauge cluster yourself