2005 Bora TDi

gonadatron

TDI
2005 MKIV
I've had the pleasure of owning this car for the past three years. I bought it with FK lowering springs and Team Dynamics wheels. This was then.

After that, I added a GLi front and rear lip and side skirts. (I forget what model the side skirts are from).....after that came a set of Koni coilovers and I found a set of BBS RS-GT's that I could not pass over.

Countryboy07

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta
If you don't mind me asking, where did you find the GLI body parts? Also, where did you find that tip? My car simply has a 3" pipe hanging out the back, I'd like to finish it off a little better.

BoiseTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
96 Golf - SOLD
Excellent choice on the wheels. They help pop the chrome trim nicely and go with the car styling much better!

gonadatron

TDI
2005 MKIV
All body parts were bought from the VW dealer. The side skirts are part #1J5-071-685-K-9AX. I preferred the look of these over the GLI sideskirts and I just wanted something a little bit different. The exhaust tip was bought from the local muffler shop, nothing special, just a 4" piece. The stock muffler was replaced with a Aero 2525 muffler, I love the way the car sounds with this muffler. Has a nice deep throaty tone, but without any drone.

Thanks for all the compliments!

Oh, and I've still got the 17" Team dynamic wheels up for sale if anyone is interested.