View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2015, 17:02   #15
spacemonkeymafia
TDIClub Enthusiast

TDI(s): 2013 beetle!

Thank you to everyone who has signed up so far! I know many of you have helped out in previous years, so I'm glad you'll be back.

We seem to have a lot of general "table" help, which is great, cuz we have a lot of tables that need watching over pretty much the whole weekend.

In addition to the bigger jobs (auction/raffle/trivia), I'm now looking for anyone who wouldn't mind helping out after the awards banquet/auction Sunday night, probably for about an hour or so. This will be to help distribute the auction items and help the cashiers keep things moving.

Also, is anyone going to be around on Monday, even for just an hour or two in the morning? There's a fair amount of stuff to be packed up and moved around that day, so any and all help is welcome. It's not all physically demanding work, so don't let a bad back or knee or whatever keep you from signing up (though we can use a few strong ones, too!).

Five more days to sign up to get a volunteer t-shirt and extra raffle ticket! (August 10th is the deadline) Who's next?
spacemonkeymafia is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06940 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 15.07 Kb. compressed to 13.64 Kb. by saving 1.43 Kb. (9.49%)]