View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2017, 19:23   #37
pkhoury
That guy with the goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeDubTDI View Post
I'd show up with or without a diesel just to hang out and see everybody.
I'd have to debate which diesel I'd show up with - the Golf or the JSW. We're now a 6 diesel household (3 TDIs, a diesel side by side, and 2 Ford diesel tractors).

As for location, I'm open to wherever, so long as it's nothing remote like northern Idaho, Montana, or Maine (even though I love Maine and would probably still make the trip, anyways). And I'll also pass on Upper Cracktown.
2010 Jetta Sportwagen - Malone DSG tune, Malone Stage 3.5, CR170, buzzken 3" straight pipe(resonator deleted), PolarFIS, Panzer plate, front and rear fogs, Bosal towhitch, Bilstein B8/Neuspeed 28mm swaybar, 2micron CP3 upgrade kit
2004 Golf GLS 5MT -
Malone Stage 4, VNT17, DC Stage 2 clutch, buzzken 2.5" straight pipe, MFA cluster swap, dieselgeek Panzer plate and short shifter, Bosal towbar, Tekonsha P3 brake controller, Hopkins short-proof trailer light converter, darkside SMIC, intake manifold, and tip pipe, PD150 airbox
2005 Jetta Wagon GLS (mom's car) - Malone Stage 4, VNT17, MFA cluster swap, Panzer Plate, buzzken 2.5" straight pipe, darkside SMIC
2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI (mom's car) - stock for now...

Other diesels:
Ford 5900 tractor
Ford 3400 Industrial tractor
2016 Mahindra XTV (1L Kohler diesel)
pkhoury is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07808 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 16.67 Kb. compressed to 15.06 Kb. by saving 1.61 Kb. (9.68%)]