View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2008, 09:04   #11
3L3M3NT
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotarykid
Can't you ask the people at Ross Tech to disable it's license so if who ever has it tries to use it they will not be able to ???? The current version of their software is pretty smart .

And I feel for you as others do > I throw darts and have some very expensive sets ~$200 each that never leave my hands or pockets as they could walk off . Not from one of my friends but someone just happens by and sees them unattended .
Already talked to Uwe about this and hopefully they are dumb enough to try and register it. Or use it within distance of a wireless network, so it will show up. I'll be checking back with Uwe in a week or 2 to see if someone has and where.

And I'm sorry, but it was stolen. You don't accidentally forgot that you walked of with a neatly coiled VAG-COM cable. It's called theft. I didn't miss place it or leave it in someones car and forget about it. It was pretty obvious to me that when a item is located in between two items that go together such as a laptop and its charger that the VAG-COM cable probably bellongs to that person.

As for you Lug_Nut who have I blamed??? Have I pointed fingers or said others should have been watching........ No I have not. I'm fully aware that it's my fault at what happened, but did I expect something like this to happen at a venue that is supposed to be TDI enthusiasts coming together to have a good time, learning, sharing and what not. Not getting sticky fingers and walking off with other members stuff.

So in that respect I think I have every right to be mad at what happened.

EDIT: Moderator cut out useless wordage.
RTDI Build Thread

Last edited by Hamsterdiesel; September 16th, 2008 at 11:26.

Page generated in 0.08164 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 17.19 Kb. compressed to 15.41 Kb. by saving 1.78 Kb. (10.35%)]