View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2008, 07:52   #8
Losha
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3L3M3NT
I'm not blaming anyone for what happened and I know I shouldn't have left my VAG-COM and laptop on Jeff's table. So in that respect I know it was my fault for leaving my stuff out.

On the other hand I didn't know there were a bunch of klepto mother ****ers out there snatching up peoples ****. So in that respect I think that at a function that people come to learn, share knowledge and have a good time is a pretty ****ty deal when they have to steal from other club members. Just my .02
Take it easy man, you don't know who took it nor you do not know if they stole it or just took with them to give you back when they see you post about your lost cable. Don't be too quick to judge others. If you found something on road does it mean you stole it, no? if you are honest person, then you will try to find the owner and give back what you found.

I have lost misplaced a lot of tools in years, but I don't go and post that someone stole them, it was my responsibility to check if everything is in its place. Heck, last January I had my camera and all accessories with backpack stolen out of my car, was worth over $2k. It was my mistake, i didn't double check if I lock the car or not, lesson learned. Its life bad things happen.

Malone Tuning Dealer for SD, ND NE, IA, MN
'06 Jetta TDI DSG - Malone tune, Bilsteins B6, H&R Sport Springs, GLI front end, HID

Page generated in 0.06478 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 16.50 Kb. compressed to 14.89 Kb. by saving 1.61 Kb. (9.75%)]