A Rave for Blue Coral DupliColor Car Wax

compu_85

Gadget Guy
TDI
... None :S
My 99.5 Jetta's black paint has been looking very tired as of late: 140,000 miles of pebble covered roads will to that to a finish. Then, when you use a regular wax, some gets stuck in all the little chips. Result: The entire front of my black car was covered with tiny white spots.

Then last week I was in to AutoZone to pick up a new set of wipers. While I was waiting to checkout I saw the only bottle sitting on the discount table. I picked it up for $2.

I gotta tell ya, the difference is great. All the chips that were white are now black, and much less noticable. All the fine scratches are now invisible. Overall the car looks much better. The only problem is that by hands are gunna be black for the next few days

-Jason

MotorCityTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Indigo Blue Jetta Wagon
It would depend on what color car you own. If you had a car that is easy to match (i.e. black) then the color wax could work well. I tried the blue color wax and it didn't work so well. I will agree that it is really annoying after waxing your car that the stone chips all turn white. Maybe that new nanowax could help.