View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2020, 11:43   #1
Powder Hound
Veteran Member

Default ALH items for sale, in NH, deliverable

The engine is no longer available.

An injection pump. The pump works, but the QA needs new gaskets. $100.

There's other things for sale as well. Photos will follow as I get things cleaned up. Most all of them are too ugly right now.

Valeo clutch, SMF model. This one is so nearly like new, it can't have but a few thousand miles on it and I'll bet the crashed car's owner was extremely displeased. Comes with pressure plate bolts to hold the friction disk and pressure plate together with the single mass flywheel, but you'll need all new ones to go with the new flywheel bolts you'll need. $200.

Transmission mount. $50.

Golf club. You know, the counter weighted shifter part on top of the transmission. I'll have to get more info as I have more than one and probably at least 1 newer version as well as one with spherical ends. $25.

Alternator. It is in good shape, Bosch, pulley is fine. It tests out at 14.74 volts and the 'off voltage' is 13.99 volts. It should be adequate. $200.

As I said, delivery is available if it is not quite practical for you to come get stuff. If you live close, it's all easy. All prices do not include shipping and are best reasonable offer.

Thanks for looking and Cheers!

PH

Last edited by Powder Hound; June 10th, 2020 at 03:55.
Powder Hound is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06476 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 16.60 Kb. compressed to 14.84 Kb. by saving 1.75 Kb. (10.57%)]