Weekend on the Edge Sept 9-10 SLC Utah

KERMA

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
99 beetle and 04 jetta
Weekend on the Edge

I'm hoping we can get a nice showing of locals with TDI's. I know there will be at least ONE there (me). Greg Landuyt will be there also with the Dieselpage rendezvous (happening concurently) The CEO of EDGE also dives a V10 Toureg, might be interesting to see that one on the dyno or dragstrip.

EDGE will also have their drag truck there- maybe we will see a record run in a diesel?

alpine_climb

TDI
2002, jetta, blue
I am sorry I missed this It looked like fun.
When do they do the diesel drags at RMR?

PS Kerma I am going to get those injectors from you soon, I emailed you a month or two ago, but then school started and tuition was due, bla bla bla.....
Later

KERMA

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
99 beetle and 04 jetta
The next diesel drags is at the street legal event this Friday. It is the last points race and there are several of us very close together.

It was funny being the only VW there. The crowd realy liked it. I got compliments all night and all the next day at the dyno day.

MarshallDodge

TDI
'02 Jetta GLS
That was a really good time and nice to meet Kerma in person. I was impressed with the times you were turning and so was the crowd. It was cool to see the little Golf take on the big trucks and smoke all the way down the track.

I brought my video camera but when I went to cue up the tape it was full and I forgot a blank.

I would like to come this Friday but my schedule has been so crazy I think I will take the night off.