View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2006, 12:36   #10
Hintertux
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 42

Thoughts for future TDI Fests

Get some attention from national News broadcasts. Bring Honda in they might want to introduce their Honda Diesel there.
Work in several spots around the country where you can have folks meet and travel from. Plot out Fuel stations for everyone, make sure there are BIO Diesel pumps available. Imagine 50 miles of TDI on the highway all going to Disney or else where. I live in Panama City Beach, FL and would probably come down, if my wife lets me.

Think of a catchy title like TDIour de America if you use it just give me credits. or a free shirt...

Work up a bandana for everyone to where around so you know who is a TDI'er.

Labor day is going to be way to many folks in Disney, shoot for an open weekend. If folks are driving they have to take off more than one day anyway.

Try to get some endorsments form Redline fuel additives and Optima batteries and other things that we talk about on TDI.

Get that girl who wrote the book on BIO Diesel to do a seminar on how to make your own.

I don't like him but get Willie Nelson and his BIO Diesel delivery system, maybe you can get some for free.
Hintertux is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06273 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 16.25 Kb. compressed to 14.67 Kb. by saving 1.57 Kb. (9.68%)]