View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2010, 07:19   #9
Veteran Member
motorinar's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Buford, Ga

I used the one from Chevy dealer, I belive it's called Syncro Mesh, I am not sure. That's what was sugested by people that had problems with their syncros.
2004 Jetta TDI Wagon, 2009 JSW TDI
motorinar is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.06700 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 14.44 Kb. compressed to 12.86 Kb. by saving 1.58 Kb. (10.91%)]