View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2018, 06:57   #21
paulk124

I opened a support ticket at the AutoPolar web site and here is their response:
Quote:
When one vehicle owner make the dieselgate upgrade, usually they put newer software versions of ECUs, and in some cases, this versions are not supported by the PolarFIS device.
By the way, this not means that PolarFIS not works with DIESELGATE upgraded cars, customer only need to contact us and we will ask him for the new ECU REFERENCE and upgrade for the next firmware, just we need to know the new reference for work and add it. So, if you know more ppl that have this issue, please tell them to open ticket here and we will ugprade in 48/72 hours.
In fact, we upgraded already tons of new ECUs of dieselgate, but there is a lot of variants, so we must go step by step, and the only way is that users helping us reporting the ECU not supported.
I checked the support and you need to install last FW version for your PF03, currently is v0.5.7b2 (not v0.5.6)
About information, PF03 is a discontinue product cos new version is PF04, this is the reason we not put info in website now for PF04, but this last updates are mainly new ecus not supported and fixments of other issues reported by customers.
So according to AutoPolar, they only need your ECU REFERENCE then they will provide an upgraded firmware that supports your ECU within 48-72 hours.
Go here to open a support tick at AutoPolar. You will need to create an account first. There is a link from the support ticket page to login/create an account.
As for the download link for new firmware versions, I think you just use the download tool directly to get new firmware versions. Download their update tool from here. With your PF03 connected with a USB cable, run the executable. Then click the Update button. Browse to the latest beta firmware. I did this with my unit and updated it to version 0.5.7b2.
1992 Honda Civic VX 1.5L I4 5M, 46.6 MPG over 131202 miles (sold)
paulk124 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06869 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 16.85 Kb. compressed to 15.26 Kb. by saving 1.60 Kb. (9.48%)]