FS: 2010 Jetta TDI Cup Street Edition, 34k mi, 6spd, 1 owner, Sunroof, Black, Clean!

syntheticreality

TDI
2010 Jetta Cup Edition
I absolutely loved this car during the time I've owned it, but I have come to the realization that it's not the right fit for me. I need a hatchback for my lifestyle. As a result, I have purchased an A3 and I am looking to part with this car. Car is clean, non-smoker, problem free.

The car is located in Troy, NY. I purchased it on November 1, 2010. There is a lien on the car through VW credit, but it is not for more than the sale price, so there will be no liquidity issues with the car. The car has 34,xxx on the odometer and has been serviced with motul 507 specific synthetic oil every 10,000 miles per factory specifications. The car has had a new oil filter at every service and a new fuel filter at 20,000. I use a new magnetic drain plug at every oil change. The factory clutch was defective and was replaced by VW with an OEM clutch at ~3,500 miles under warranty. Not even a hiccup since.

The car typically averages 42-44 MPG with mixed driving in its current form and I do not drive like a granny. I typically set cruise control within a reasonable range of the legal limit on highways and enjoy myself around town and through twisties.

Here are the factory details:
-Black
-6speed manual
-Sun roof
-Cold weather package
-iPod connection
-Bluetooth
-Factory body kit
-NO Nav
-Full 5 year wheel and tire protection/replacement package (transferable for $25). This is a HUGE plus.

Here is the NADA appraisal - http://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2010...-4D-TDI-Cup-Street-Edition/Standard-Equipment - Clean retail $24,750

Here is the KBB appraisal - http://www.kbb.com/volkswagen/jetta...=34000&category=sedan&pricetype=private-party - $22,545 is for Excellent condition and $21,945 is for VERY GOOD condition

Using those as my guide, I will stick to the middle of that and set my asking price at $22,500 OBO (lowered to widen the spread between my price and a dealer's price). Including the following modifications

-Performance Diesel Engineering, LLC Downpipe (retail $749, for this car). I have, and will include, the stock downpipe.
-Performance Diesel Engineering, LLC Exhaust (retail $598). I have, and will include, the stock exhaust.
-Male Tuning Stage 2 ECU Tune (retail $649). This tune with the exhaust caused a very nice MPG increase.
-Parts4Euro dark smoke front markers (retail ~$40). I will try to find the stock ones, but at the moment they are MIA.
-Professionally dark smoke painted mirror turn signals. The blinker light has plenty of penetration through this and they look great.
-ASV has been properly tapped for boost reading. It is tapped at 1/8" NPT and currently plugged. Ready to have boost gauge of your choice installed.
-The "i"s in the "TDI Cup Edition" decals on the sides of the car have been covered with red vinyl. This can be simply peeled off if desired.
-The bumper was scuffed in a parking lot so I had it professionally resprayed. In the process, the rear bumper reflectors were painted translucent dark smoke. They still reflect and it looks great. These remain as is.
-The rear has had the "jetta" and "tdi" badges removed. The center "VW" emblem remains.
-Diesel Geek short shifter kit stays with the car.
-Windows are tinted 35% front, 15% rear (retail $300). Can simply be peeled off if desired.

Pictures (the car DOES NOT come with the wheels pictured, it will come with the stock wheels unless the buyer wants to pay full price for the wheels and tires in addition to the car price):
http://s510.photobucket.com/albums/s347/greeneg1ant/TDI Cup FS/

Feel free to e-mail me at jasonmgreene at gmail
Call/text 8six3.6six1.eight1three2 (sorry, trying to keep from getting spammed)

Last edited:

SMUG SLUG

Veteran Member
TDI
'11 Sportwagen, 03 Jetta Wagon
no pics of interior?
also your exterior pics are too under exposed to show any details of the car.

I would do a photo shoot in good light and really highlight how nice this car looks.....

bump
if it wasn't for the offer in on a new house i would be heading to NY....

jim911

TDI
in the market for one
TDI cup

I will be putting my 2010 Jetta TDI cup street with body kit on the market soon. It is white, with 18800 miles, no damage ever. What is the market on these cars?