Rear Injection pump Bolt and IP to diesel filter lines

lucassayers7

TDI
MK6 TDI Golf (recall) MK1 Rabbit TD from NA(sold) MK1 Scirocco TDI (Building)1990 Corrado TDI(Daily)
Hello all, getting my ahu TDI corrado ready for the winter (yes its my daily) and doing a TB during Christmas time. I have a huge leak of diesel coming out the engine side of the IP, since it has a 1/4 of million on it i bought an Bosch one with 5k miles on it from someone.

One of the things ive noticed is im missing the rear bolt that mounts the IP to the bracket i have all three front ones that form a triangle but the rear is missing does anyone have a part number for that or specs?

Where do you guys get the clear line and return line from the IP to the diesel filter mine where it goes into the filter are horribly cracked at the moment, cant seem to source these.

Thanks,
Lucas

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
As for the bolt it should be the same as the other 3 (I think) hardware store bolt will be fine.
As for the clear line there are silicone lines that are perfectly safe with diesel and it's what I use. Love the stuff but if you run a lift pump or inline pump like I have you need a hard line. Good luck finding them. Last I looked idparts or gap had them, but that was years ago dietzel mod is also popular vs nicktane if you wanted to go with a better filter and set up.

KLXD

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'98, '2 Jettas
It ain't just the bolt. There's a tapered nut that's required. Or maybe it's a tapered spacer. Been a while.

Make sure you have all the parts.