Really weird clutch problem.

afk

TDI
05 bew jetta gls.
I’ve got an interesting one for you guys. So it seems lately out of nowhere The catch point of my clutch is changing randomly. Like I think the best way to describe it is typically 1/4 of the way pushed inward is the release point but out of nowhere it’ll be 3/4 and try to stall out. Then it will be fine again for a little while and it’ll go right back to out of nowhere doing that. The brake resolver looks completely full. So I doubt it’s leaking anywhere. It has made this car almost impossible to drive as there’s no way to tell when it’s going to do it. I don’t believe it’s a slave cylinder issue because the pedal doesn’t get stuck on the floor or anything. I have been doing a lot of reading the past couple days on this I have heard people say the master cylinder for the brake and the master cylinder for the clutch can both cause this because it traps pressure on the opposite end or something. I am just at a complete loss here and I’m hoping somebody has an answer for this. You can literally put the car in reverse let off the clutch a little bit reengage put it in neutral and keep doing the same thing and every now and then it’ll act like you dumpped the clutch. Just a little further note though once you get it moving there’s no issue shifting in the different gears there’s no grinding or nothing like that and even while it’s idling you can engage the clutch and put it in any gear that you’d like and it seems just fine No lurching ect. As always thanks for reading and for the responses. This is on an mk4 05 bew 5spd.