TDIclub.com - Embroidered Winter Hats

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
Quantity is limited.

We have two styles of winter hats available, both in black. Price is the same for both. Embroidery is 3.75" long. Green T, Red I and Titanium/Gun Metal color D CLUB.com

TDICLUB.com

• Scull cap is stretchy with great shape retention, however if you like deeper winter hats, this one is not for you, it will barely cover your ears:

• Winter Toque - comfortable deep winter hat with 3" folding cuff:

Price (USD) includes delivery, this is why it will depend on where you are located.
USA Customers - $16 for one, $30 for two.
Canadian & International Customers - $20 for one, $35 for two

Part of the proceeds will go towards supporting TDIclub.com.

Post you orders here.

George

JASONP

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Golf TDI Comfortline 6spd
pizzaman said:
Thanks Jason. Your order will be shipped tomorrow, since you're in Canada.

G
Wohoo I'll be the first guy in Canada(besides you) to wear one of these hats!

Thnks

Bob_Fout

Oil Wanker
TDI
2003 Jetta - Alaska Green (sold) / 2015 GTI 2.0T
pizzaman said:
Bob, I just sent you PP payment request. Yours and all other USA orders will go out on Friday.
Just paid it. Can't wait to get 'em.:p

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
JASONP said:
Wohoo I'll be the first guy in Canada(besides you) to wear one of these hats!

Thnks
Actually you will be officially the first guy in the World to wear this hat. I won't take one from this first run, because we only have 48 and I always look after customers first. So yeah, you'll get your hats on Thu or Fri at the latest... Enjoy the "special moment" :D

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
Just sent my payment-I shoulda bought a skull cap,but I don't like'em.Thanks again George for supplying members w/ a choice of TDIclub clothing and items!

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
cod said:
I would like 1 skull cap .
Thanks
COD, my Newfie brother, I consider myself half a Newfie as lived there for 14 years and my lovely wife is from there. I need your email address so I can send you a PP money request. Send it to me in a PM if you like...

George

TDI
Jetta, 2006, Campanella White, Anthracite Int. DSG, Pkg. 1; New Beetle, 1998, Yellow, black leather Int., 2013 Passat TDI SEL Night blue, grey Int. given back to VW (well, not given... ;) ) 2018 Tiguan; first gasser in years
Just how do hotcakes sell?? ;) I'll also take a skullcap and any hotcakes you've got to throw in. Thanks for doing this George.

Bob_Fout

Oil Wanker
TDI
2003 Jetta - Alaska Green (sold) / 2015 GTI 2.0T
pizzaman said:
Bake Sale!

Raising money for the "human fund" like George Costanza would say...

:D
Can you re-gift the donation?:eek:

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
Wow it has been years but George 1 skull cap.

ps I still use the mugs from 2002.

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
PeterV said:
Wow it has been years but George 1 skull cap.

ps I still use the mugs from 2002.
Yeah, I still use my SS travel mug from time to time, but the porcelain coffee mugs got broke and chipped over the years and either ended up in the recycling bin or in my garage holding bolts and nuts, which is honorable retirement for a true DIESEL mug :D

JASONP

Top Post Dawg
TDI
WOOHOO! hats showed up today and fit like an old pair of jeans,(just not worn out)I have a rather large Punkin and even the skull cap fits alright,
Thanks George and thanks for the sticker!

TDICADDGUY

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2012 BMW X5 35D
I'm in for 1 winter toque...I dont think the skull cap will fit my big noggin. I'll PM you my paypal address.

Would LOVE to buy a TDIclub SS travel coffee mug...and it would be great if one is used that can fit in a NB cup holder. I can get you height/dia measurements if you'd like. Hopefully Fred will give his blessing.

JASONP

Top Post Dawg
TDI
TDICADDGUY said:
I'm in for 1 winter toque...I dont think the skull cap will fit my big noggin. I'll PM you my paypal address.

Would LOVE to buy a TDIclub SS travel coffee mug...and it would be great if one is used that can fit in a NB cup holder. I can get you height/dia measurements if you'd like. Hopefully Fred will give his blessing.
You'd be suprised how well these things fit!

^^^^^^^^^^^^ WINTER TOQUE ^^^^^^^^^^^^

^ ^^^^^^^^^ SKULL CAP ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited: