Alignment shops?

Toronto_Vento

Top Post Dawg
TDI
01 Baltic Green Bora
I can definitely recommend one, but it ain't in Markham. Woodbridge Alignment. They do it "old skule" and no raising of the car either...car goes onto pit area (so, lowered cars are no issue). Just a thought...I know it's quite a drive for you. (Islington and Hwy 7)

joevat

Veteran Member
TDI
TDI PD
i think i need alittle bit of an alignment. right by me in "da bridge". how much for such a job as i dont remember how much they go for?

Vik F

Veteran Member
TDI
nil
Toronto_Vento said:
I can definitely recommend one, but it ain't in Markham. Woodbridge Alignment. They do it "old skule" and no raising of the car either...car goes onto pit area (so, lowered cars are no issue). Just a thought...I know it's quite a drive for you. (Islington and Hwy 7)
a few years back it was $60 for FWD only, and $90 for 4 corners. $100 for lowered cars.

they DONOT take appointments, 1st come 1st served..and its always busy.

get there early or leave your car.

Toronto_Vento

Top Post Dawg
TDI
01 Baltic Green Bora
Usually, they don't let you leave your car at Woodbridge Alignment. I think last time I went it was $45 for the front, and $50 for the rear or something. Maybe it was the other way. The contact info is in the Ontario FAQ. If you go durring the day on a weekday (not monday), it's not so bad.

I usually go on a Saturday, and generally show up around 8:00-8:30 to be one of the first ones in line. Sometimes they have cars left in there overnight which get worked on first.

redshirt

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf
In St. catharines you can go to ace alignment.

They use a 3d visuliner, very good tool.

If your in the area that is.