2.0l cr(cjaa) tdi swap into 2008 audi a4 b7 questions??

nezhinskyt1

TDI
2002 jetta alh
I have a 2011 vw golf wagon with a cjaa 2.0l cr tdi and i would like to put it into my 2008 audi a4 b7 quattro 2.0 tfsi.

My question is how do i mate the two wiring harness and get the cjaa ecu to communicate with the Audi, and the stock gauge cluster.

Owain@malonetuning

Associate Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
PD jetta wagon
VW's main tech website will have all the wiring diagrams you'll need, could log on for a day and download the lot.

https://erwin.vw.com/

You might be best off purchasing a month subscription to use the iwire feature rather than just downloading all the PDFs, but either way will want to pull some spreadsheets from the data for all your pinouts since the way the factory lays it out will have you sifting between pages to trace wires.

jetta 97

Vendor
TDI
2 X Jatta MK5 2006
I have a 2011 vw golf wagon with a cjaa 2.0l cr tdi and i would like to put it into my 2008 audi a4 b7 quattro 2.0 tfsi.

My question is how do i mate the two wiring harness and get the cjaa ecu to communicate with the Audi, and the stock gauge cluster.
What you trying to do is almost impossible bacuse you have k-line car vs CAN ECU. ECU in VW communicate with separate CAN Gateway module, You Audi ECU communicate via Cluster.