View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2009, 23:22   #2
weirdajs
Veteran Member

After you have the battery out take off the heat shield cover. And then replace it on the new battery.
SEE THE PICTURES ABOVE FOR MORE HELP

The battery plastic piece next to the fender well you removed, earlier put back in place. To put the battery back again, you need to lift and tip on the Positive side. By doing this you should be able to slide it back in again. Now attached your other plastic piece to the other one.
SEE THE PICTURE ABOVE FOR MORE HELP

Find you plastic piece that goes behind the battery box. Reattach it so it is holding the fuse box cables.

Re-fish the Positive cable under the Air Injection hose and Power Steering hose. Before you bolt up your Power Steering Reservoir, you have line up the Positive cable plate first. Lining up Positive cable plate is easy. You just have to make sure the Power Steering Reservoir fit in the Positive cable plate hole.

I am going to show a little trick before bolting back your Power Steering Reservoir. Take a piece of masking tape and wrap it around your Hex/Allen wrench with the bolt. This makes it easier bolting up the Power Steering Reservoir. Then tear off the tape and finishing tightening the bolt.

Re-clamp your Positive cable to plastic clamp on the battery box. Attach the Positive cable back to the Positive terminal. Not the Negative terminal Reattach Positive cable from the fuse box. Or you could first reattach the Negative cable. Take the Negative cable and attach back to the Negative terminal.
SEE THE PICTURES ABOVE FOR MORE HELP

Also Mods sorry I don't know where to post it Just trying to help that's all.
no gnis I trap eht s'ereH nognilK sa llew sa tpircSavaJ ni tneulf m'I no gnirb uoy ziuq aivirt yna eca ll'I gnop gnip fo emag a ni ttub ruoy kcik erus nac I gnos emeht etiruovaf ym si "syaD yppaH" nug gniredlos a tog I tub tag a tog t'nia I

Last edited by weirdajs; July 20th, 2009 at 19:40.
weirdajs is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06625 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 18.27 Kb. compressed to 16.51 Kb. by saving 1.76 Kb. (9.63%)]