central illinois?

dogdots

Vendor
TDI
None
You'll see any one of my several TDI's at various times throughout central Illinois. I spend time in Pekin, Peoria, Bloomington, Champaign, Newton, etc. for my job routinely. My territory is Kansas, Missouri, and Illinois.

ShaneShelley234

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat Wagon, 5 speed manual (DVZ)
I see TDI's in this area all the time. Most are passing through. I try to talk to as many as I can and point them to the forum though.��

ShaneShelley234

Veteran Member
TDI
TDIers in IL

Who's in O'fallon? I'm in Fairview Hgts.
My bad I thought you were in O'Fallon not Fairview Heights. I was listing off the Illinois locations that I had had contact with people in. There is a guy trying to sell a Gulf in Sparta.

hummelmike

TDI
1997 jetta tdi, 2000 Golf tdi
Any one here that does Malone tunes and whos here from Missouri if so highway 55 is shut solid because of flooding

ShaneShelley234

Veteran Member
TDI
There is no Molone dealer close. I have sent in 2 requests to be a dealer and never got contacted back. What is more is I have a tune that is 1/2 loaded and I cannot get a rental flashzilla to finish it. Not real impressed.

FreezNDeez

TDI
1997 jetta tdi
I have a 1997 jetta TDI 5 speed that has blown a coolant hose. I am looking for a good place to fix or I may just sell. Has 18x,xxx on the clock, put a used 62k mile engine in less than 5k ago. Have extra 1.9 TDI engine and box of parts. Sorry no extra injector pump but extra turbo. I'm positive now the original engine didn't need replacing, but was an impulse thing. Been here 2 days, hope someone knows someone who's dog has a good mechanic.

BKmetz

Administrator, Member #10
Staff member
TDI
2015 Passat, titanium beige, 6MT
I have a 1997 jetta TDI 5 speed that has blown a coolant hose. I am looking for a good place to fix or I may just sell. Has 18x,xxx on the clock, put a used 62k mile engine in less than 5k ago. Have extra 1.9 TDI engine and box of parts. Sorry no extra injector pump but extra turbo. I'm positive now the original engine didn't need replacing, but was an impulse thing. Been here 2 days, hope someone knows someone who's dog has a good mechanic.
You're lucky you do have a good shop near you.

Chub's Auto
600 S Cheyenne St
Taylorville, IL 62568-2693
(217) 824-3954

:)

tom61

TDI
2001 tdi beetle , 2015 TDI GSW DSG SE
I'm in NE LaSalle county , just south of Sandwich . We have an ' 01 nb tdi , a '15 gsw tdi and an '04 gmc cc duramax .

BrettM

TDI
'06 Jetta, ‘13 JSW
I'm from Liberty, 15 miles east of Quincy, IL. Currently finishing my 20th year in the Army before I retire back to the farm in June!