Help... Need Turbo Charger Vane Control Spacers

bt4223

TDI
2013 Passat SEL TDI, 2011 Jetta TDI, 2000 Jetta TDI
Hubby is working on replacing my 2000 Jetta TDI turbo charger. As things happen in a busy family, life and kids got in the way and some important parts got "misplaced". After discussion with some knowledgeable TDI enthusiasts, they recommended checking with the follows of this board for help since you cannot buy the missing parts from VW or anywhere else. The missing parts are for the vane control plate ring. We are missing the 3 guide bushings or spacers that mate up with the vane control ring. Speedster's turbo removal How To procedure shows the "spacers on a pin, use grease to hold" on page 8 and they are the only shiny part on page 10. Here is the link:

http://pics.tdiclub.com/data/517/8078TurboRemovalHOWTO.pdf

If you happen to have access to some of these off a turbo you have removed, I would be very interested in buying them. Let me know. Thanks!

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
I have a whole used VNT-15 turbo with no actuator to sell you, makes ugly noises when boosting, but these spacers should be in good shape for you to use. you will need to take the turbo apart to get at these spacers. whole turbo with exhaust manifold.

$60 shipped UPS ground

paypal is growlertdi(at)gmail com

change the (at) with @ and add the . before com

Aaron