Post Fest Tee Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
As many of you know, we ran out of the official light blue Fest tee shirts during the last registration blitz of August.

AND

Several people who registered and paid for the Fest did not show up for the Fest, and therefore did not pick up their tee shirts.

SO

In order to get these tees to those who want them, this is what we're going to do:

#1 - If you paid for your Fest registration before 8/1 and didn't make it to the Fest, AND you'd like your shirt mailed to you, please email me: truehamstergirl@yahoo.com Send me your name and full mailing address.
Please do this by 10/1!

#2 - I will post after 10/1 if there are any unclaimed tee shirts that can go up for sale.:)

danix

Veteran Member
TDI
None now. Former: 2011 335d, 2010 Jetta TDI, 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon. 99.5 Jetta TDI, 98 NB TDI, 3 different black 96 Passat TDI wagons.

jettaway03

TDI
Jetta Wagon GLS, 2003, Silver
I ordered an XL and thought it would fit me, but it is a little too large for me. If anyone wants to trade...i am looking for a large.

danix

Veteran Member
TDI
None now. Former: 2011 335d, 2010 Jetta TDI, 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon. 99.5 Jetta TDI, 98 NB TDI, 3 different black 96 Passat TDI wagons.
Got mine, thanks.

brucetmoose

Veteran Member
TDI
Used to own a 2002 Jetta TDI - Black/Black
Hamster - THANKS !!! - got them!

Got the shirts AND the lanyards - so cool - we have our work passes on lanyards like that - guess what made it to work today!

Thank you so much for sending

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
I'll check on that, as well as how much they would cost to mail and post...

Status
Not open for further replies.