View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2007, 08:01   #3
oldpoopie's Avatar
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Portland Oregon

the piece that goes under the headlight is the part that the snorkle connects to. You can see it at the top in this pic.

Really these are the only pieces you need. You could modify your existing airbox to fit, but I chose to buy the real thing.
Here is a link to it being done.
Pacific Northwest TRUSTED TDIClub mechanic

Email me,
oldpoopie is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.06281 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 15.41 Kb. compressed to 13.83 Kb. by saving 1.57 Kb. (10.21%)]